Picnic & Golf Cart Tour of Durban Botanic Gardens for R199 for Two with Blue Dolphin Tourist Services
Visitors to the Durban Botanic Gardens are taken on a one-hour golf cart tour by professional guides followed by a Halaal friendly picnic. Allowing visitors to experience unseen parts of the gardens with a running commentary on the horticultural background and history, the tour is a fun and educational way to take in the 25-hectare spread that is The Durban Botanic Gardens.
What's the deal?
- R199 for a Picnic with a one-Hour Guided Golf Cart Tour for Two (R600 value)
- R369 for a Picnic with a one-Hour Guided Golf Cart Tour for Four (R1200 value)
- R499 for a Picnic with a one-Hour Golf Cart Tour for Six (R1800 value)
Picnic Boxes Includes:
- Deluxe sandwiches
- Picnic box content is subject to change according to availability
Picnic is Halaal Friendly
More About The Durban Botanic Gardens
Currently the oldest surviving botanic garden on the African continent, the Durban Botanic Gardens were developed in 1849 as a botanic station for the trial of agricultural crops. A number of majestic tree species dominate the landscape, whilst a mix of indigenous and exotic plant collections from the sub-tropics is spread out around the grounds.
- Reservation required: 0740286936
- Valid for 3 months from date of purchase.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- No-shows forfeit Voucher.
- Late arrivals will have time deducted if another booking is made straight after.
- Drinking of Alcohol is not permitted by/at the DBG.
In a Nutshell
Reservation required: 0740286936 / Late arrivals will have time deducted if another booking is made straight after.