Picnic & Golf Cart Tour of Durban Botanical Gardens for up to Six with Blue Dolphin Tourist Services
Visitors to the Durban Botanical Gardens are taken on a one-hour golf cart tour by professional guides followed by a Halaal friendly picnic. Allowing visitors to experience unseen parts of the gardens with a running commentary on the horticultural background and history, the tour is a fun and educational way to take in the 25-hectare spread that is The Durban Botanic Gardens.
What's The Deal?
- Picnic with 1-hour guided golf cart tour for two – R199 (valued at R600)
- Picnic with 1-hour guided golf cart tour for four – R369 (valued at R1200)
- Picnic with 1-hour guided golf cart tour for six – R499 (valued at R1800)
Picnic Boxes Includes:
- Deluxe sandwiches
- Picnic box content is subject to change according to availability
Picnic is Halaal Friendly
More About The Durban Botanic Gardens
Currently the oldest surviving botanic garden on the African continent, the Durban Botanic Gardens were developed in 1849 as a botanic station for the trial of agricultural crops. A number of majestic tree species dominate the landscape, whilst a mix of indigenous and exotic plant collections from the sub-tropics is spread out around the grounds.
- The deal is valid for three months from date of purchase.
- Reservation required: Call 074 028 6936.
- Late arrivals will have time deducted if another booking is made straight after.
- Drinking of Alcohol is not permitted by/at the DBG.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- No-shows forfeit Voucher.
In a Nutshell
The deal is valid for three months from date of purchase. Reservation required: Call 074 028 6936. Late arrivals will have time deducted if another booking is made straight after. Drinking of Alcohol is not permitted by/at the DBG.