Photography Masterclass Course with Vizual Coaching Academy
Get snap happy with this exciting and comprehensive photography course, which includes brand new lessons to coincide with this brand new year! Whether you’re hoping to develop a career in the field, or you’d like to complete the course for personal benefit, this complete guide to photography will ensure you know the difference between aperture and autofocus in no time at all!
What’s the deal?
- Photography Masterclass Course – R399 (valued at R4560)
Key Learning Points
- Get to grips with camera exposure and understand the basics within 3 minutes!
- Take a look at photographs taken by previous students, to see what you can be achieving upon completion.
- Learn more about the history of photography, and the more modern techniques that we can enjoy using nowadays.
- Take a look at the various parts of a camera, and the types of camera available to photographers, ranging from smartphone and point & shoot pieces, to mirrorless and DSLR equipment.
- Understand some of the basic camera features required for taking a photograph, including shutters & sensors, the viewfinder focus, burst mode and digital file formats.
- Learn how to shoot a picture manually, and understand the concepts of exposure, aperture, shutter speed, ISO, focus and how to shoot in different environments, e.g. night, low light and shooting moving objects.
- Gain valuable know-how on taking better composition photographs, and realise the importance of the rule of thirds (and when this can be disregarded), perspective, wide angle, zoom, depth of field, panoramic compositions and adding emotion by subtracting colour.
- Enjoy some live demonstrations to help you to understand certain concepts and principles, including shooting portraits, landscapes and flowers.
- Absorb and retain some essential tips that can help you to compose better photographs of nature, landscapes, children, pets and portraits.
- Learn more about the importance of light and how it can be used to enhance a photograph.
- Appreciate the importance of tripods and monopods for stabilisation.
- Get to grips with long exposure photography, including what gear is required and how to set up your camera to ensure it is completed effectively.
- Learn how to take better pictures with your smartphone – including how to create the perfect selfie!
- Gain valuable insight into how to build your complete camera kit, from lenses and filters to memory cards and camera bags.
- Delve into the various lenses that are available, and which ones can be used for which effects.
- Understand the basics of the Lightroom, Photoshop and iPhoto software and how they can be used to edit photographs effectively.
- Gain insight into how you can make money from photography, including selling your photos, and becoming a wedding photographer.
- Take a look at some of the core features of popular camera brands, including Sony, Nikon, Canon and Fuji.
- Introduction to the Course
- Welcome: Check Out Our Student Work
- Photography Basics
- Understanding the Camera
- Drop Auto - Learn to Shoot Manually
- Composition - Shoot Better Photos
- Live Demonstrations - Real & Raw Hands-On Photography
- Quick Tips for Better Photography
- Lighting - How to light your photos
- Using Stabilization - Tripods, Monopods, more?
- Long Exposure Photography
- Smartphone Photography - Take better photos, the selfie way!
- Purchasing a Camera & Additional Equipment
- Lenses - Diving deep into lens types and styles
- Photo Editing in Lightroom
- Photo Editing in Photoshop
- Editing Photos in iPhoto
- Make Money with Photography
- Selling your Photographs - Where to sell, licensing tips, and more!
- Wedding Photography
- Canon Camera Overview & Settings
- Nikon Camera Overview & Settings
- Sony Camera Overview
- Fuji Camera Overview
- Valid until 31 December 2020.
- Redeem online: www.vizualcoaching.com/redeem-voucher
- Redeem course within 1 month from date of purchase.
- No refunds on online courses.
- No-shows forfeit Hyperli voucher.
- Further Information:
- Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat.
- Access to course material for 12 months.
- Training runs on any Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android.
- Training material available in English only.
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption.
- Course completion certificate included.
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac.
- No Software included.
- Information found www.vizualcoaching.com/faqs.
You Save R4,161.00
Limited time only!
Over 27 bought
In a Nutshell
Valid until 31 December 2020. Redeem online: www.vizualcoaching.com/redeem-voucher. Redeem course within 1 month from date of purchase. No refunds on online courses.