PADI Open Water Course with Aqua Wild Africa
Whether you’re looking to get into the exciting world of scuba diving for the first time, interested in a diving refresher course, looking to get the little ones into scuba diving, or interested in a diving adventure package during the sardine run – you’re sure to find a scuba diving package to suit you!
The Open Water Course
This is a Full Beginner's Course, leading to the most well-known, internationally accredited diving certification in the world. The course includes:
- All equipment
- Study materials
What's the Deal?
- PADI Open Water Course for One – R4 499 (valued at R5 000)
- You need to be in a good state of health.
- Open Water Course is subject to clear medical.
- Minimum Age Requirement: 10 Years Old
- The Open Water Course has 3 Main Components:
- Diving Theory
- Pool Session
- Open Water Dives
- 5 Confined Pool dives (practising skills)
- 4 Open Water Dives
- Use of all soft gear & hard gear for the duration of the course
- PADI Certification.
About the PADI Course
- PADI is “The Professional Association of Diving Instructors”.
- The advantage of getting a PADI certification is that your certification will be recognised everywhere.
- PADI holds 85% of the world market in diving certifications.
- The certification is valid for life.
See General Terms & Conditions of a voucher
- The voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Booking is essential: email email@example.com or call 031 767 0107.