Online Microsoft Data Analysis Bundle at Excel with Business
If you’re ready to solve complex problems using Excel take control of your database using Microsoft Access whilst being able to create compelling visualizations and reports of your data using Microsoft Power BI on top of automating tasks and handling data capabilities with VBA this four-course bundle is for you!
What’s the Deal?
- Online Microsoft Data Analysis Bundle – R399 (valued at R3996)
The Courses You Get with This Bundle, and What They Cover:
- How Excel works, how to navigate and design a spreadsheet
- The most popular formulas including IF, VLOOKUP, COUNT, SUM, SUMIF
- To use PivotTables, Pivot Charts and Basic Macros
- To create beautiful looking graphs and charts
- Formatting, including; conditional, cell and number formatting
- How to print what you want
- Learn how to automate tasks and operations that you perform frequently
- Discover how to define and manage variables, set up subroutines, and create functions
- Find out how to use input boxes and message boxes to interact with end users
- Learn practical methods for using macro errors to improve your VBA code
- Learn about the PivotTable object and basic approaches to utilizing it
- Discover what variables are, and how they relate to functions versus methods and subroutines
- Create cross-functional flowcharts
- Set-up a database—on your desktop, or on the web
- Learn how to add records, and save and delete data
- Explore the Ribbon interface and how to work with touch devices
- Use table templates to create forms and add custom elements
- Sort data and run queries
- Understand Macros and how they work
- Import data from external sources
Microsoft Power BI
- How to use the Query Editor to transform and morph data into the right format for your reporting purposes.
- How to perform complex data modelling operations using relationships, calculated columns, measures, and DAX expressions.
- How to share dashboards and reports, with colleagues, business partners and potential clients.
- How to use Power BI’s sophisticated security features to control the exact content your audience is able to view.
What you need to know
Each course is certified by CPD UK and includes a diagnostic tool to determine exactly what each student needs to focus on. Testing is also included to measure competence in each subject area. Taking a practical and theoretical approach the course enables students to gain insight into the business world and further their careers.
- Level: Beginner - Intermediate
- Duration: 65 hours
- 24/7 Access
- Video Tutorials
- Accreditation: CPD UK
- Certificates included
- For more info: https://excelwithbusiness.com/product/microsoft-data-analysis-bundle/
- Validity: The deal is valid until 31 July 2019.
- To redeem visit: https://excelwithbusiness.com/redeem/
- Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
- Internet connection required.
- No-shows forfeit Hyperli voucher.
- NO refunds on codes deals.
R399.00 R3,996.00Buy Now
You Save R3,597.00
Limited time only!
In a Nutshell
Validity: The deal is valid until 31 July 2019. To redeem visit: https://excelwithbusiness.com/redeem/. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Online Advanced Microsoft Data Analysis Bundle Filtered Technologies Multiple Locations R399.00 R3,996.00
Finance For Non-Financial Professionals Course Filtered Technologies Multiple Locations R49.00 R1,060.04