Online Course: Six Sigma – Introduction to Entering the Dojo with Vizual Coaching Academy
An online course you can do in the comfort of your own home!
- The class will be taught via the internet, all you need is an internet connection
- You can do your course from your computer, laptop or smartphone
- You don't have to be online at a specific time, you can do the course whenever you have free time.
Six Sigma – Introduction to Entering the Dojo
Six Sigma is a set of quality management tools that can help a business improve its process by spotting defects in individual outputs. It is considered as the foremost quality management methodology in the world and is responsible for saving organisations around the world billions in resources.
The methodology instils quality into a business process by removing defects and waste, bringing improved profits, confidence and quality, which ultimately ensures customer satisfaction.
What's the Deal?
- Online Course: Six Sigma – Introduction to Entering the Dojo – R299 (valued at R2869)
After purchasing this deal, you'll need to visit the website listed to complete redemption.
Redeem online: https://www.vizualcoaching.com/redeem-voucher
Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption.
Technical support available 24/5 via email firstname.lastname@example.org and online chat.
Click HERE to view our FAQ's
Need to Know:
- Access to course material for 12 months.
- Training runs on any Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android.
- Training material available in English only.
- Course completion certificate included.
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac.
Key Learning Points
- Understand the basics of Six Sigma
- Describe the seven quality tools to solve process problems
- Describe the various quality management tools
- Describe the incremental and breakthrough improvements and understand the methodologies of continuous improvement projects
- Describe the importance of customer relationships in a quality organisation
Advantages of the Course
- Get a basic understanding of the world’s most renowned quality management methodology
- Implement the methodology in your processes as soon as you finish the course
- Recommended reading list to help you build on the understanding you’ve accrued in the course
- Be introduced to the levels within Six Sigma and the two frameworks used to Six Sigma projects
View course HERE
See General Terms & Conditions of a voucher
- The deal is valid until 31st December 2020.
- No refunds on online courses.
- Redeem course within 1 month from the date of purchase.
- Online Redemption required: https://www.vizualcoaching.com/redeem-voucher