Online Course: Interior Design Diploma from New Skills Academy
An online course you can do in the comfort of your own home!
- The class will be taught via the internet, all you need is an internet connection
- You can do your course from your computer, laptop or smartphone
- No need to travel to a specific location, you can do it at home or on the go
- You don't have to be online at a specific time, you can do the course whenever you have free time.
Interior Design Diploma
The How To Become An Interior Designer course contains everything you need to know in order to prepare to work as an interior designer.
Interior design is a popular career choice for many people who have an interest in the visual arts and home décor, and this profession can be both creatively and financially fulfilling. However, it is important to understand not only the fundamentals of interior design, but also the practical side of working in this competitive industry.
What's the Deal?
- Online Course: Interior Design Diploma – R349 (valued at R5335)
After purchasing this deal, you'll need to visit the website listed to complete redemption.
Steps to register & redeem your voucher:
- To Redeem your voucher, go to https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/redeem-a-voucher/
- Copy and Paste the code on your Hyperli Voucher in the voucher code section (find your voucher here)
- And continue
- Need help to redeem: https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/learn-zone/support-articles/redeem-reward-coupon/
24-hour customer service available: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Course
- What an interior designer does, the history of interior design as a profession, the most popular manual and digital tools used to complete projects, and the typical routes people follow when building their career as a designer.
- How to plan a project, and work with clients and other contractors to ensure that a client brief is filled.
- Important issues that will arise when planning and decorating specific types of space, including kitchens, offices, bathrooms, bedrooms and living rooms, and how to address them.
- An overview of colour psychology, colour terminology and how interior designers use colour to enhance the appearance of a space.
- The importance of selecting appropriate surfaces, materials and textures when deciding on a style and aesthetic, including floor and wall coverings.
- And much more...
For More Info & Full Course Content – Interior Design Diploma
- This is an Approved Course: CPD Accredited
- Lifetime access to the course
- Certificate upon completion
- Compatible with all major devices and browsers
- 9.6 score on Trustpilot!
- Certificate: Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.
See General Terms & Conditions of a voucher