Online Course: Data Science (CPD Accredited) with Excel with Business
An online course you can do in the comfort of your own home!
- The class will be taught via the internet, all you need is an internet connection
- You don't have to be online at a specific time, you can do the course whenever you have free time
Data Science CPD Accredited
Are you looking to break into the field of Data Science, or merely gain a solid understanding of the discipline? Do you want to understand the importance of data better, and how to use it?
By studying this data science course online, you will quickly master the basics of the discipline, opening you up to a wealth of new job opportunities and propelling you into a fulfilling and lucrative career.
Or, perhaps you work with a team of data scientists and wish to develop your skills to talk with more authority about their work and collaborate better. Well, get ready to impress your colleagues and gain their respect with your insight and knowledge after completing this course!
What you Get
- 1 x Hyperli code to redeem for Online Data Science Course (CPD Accredited)
How to Redeem
- Having issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org
In this course you will learn:
- How to use your analytical skills to manipulate large data sets
- To develop business acumen, so findings are applicable in the real world
- To master statistics, to separate vital signals from irrelevant noise
- To grasp the basics R programming language and advanced Excel techniques
- To understand the core elements of data science, allowing you to solve real business problems
Section 1: Introduction
- Unit 1.1 - Introduction
Section 2: Software Tools
- Unit 2.1 - Software Tools Overview And Setup
- Unit 2.2 - Basics of Excel
- Unit 2.3 - Basics of R
- Unit 2.4 - Section Summary
Section 3: Understanding Data
- Unit 3.1 - Initial Appraisal of a Data Set
- Unit 3.2 - Handling Big Data
- Unit 3.3 - Characterising a Data Set
- Unit 3.4 - Probability
- Unit 3.5 - Section Summary
Section 4: Inferences from Data
- Unit 4.1 - Visualisation
- Unit 4.2 - Making Predictions
- Unit 4.3 - Decision Making
- Unit 4.4 - Section & Course Summary
For the full course info, click HERE
- Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Duration: 10 hours
- 24/7 Access
- Video Tutorials
- Accreditation: CPD UK
- Certificate included upon completion
See General Terms & Conditions of a voucher
- The deal is valid until 31 December 2020.
- Online redemption required.
- Register on the Excel with Business website before you can redeem your voucher.
- Redeem your Hyperli code using the following link – click HERE
- Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
- Internet connection required.
- NO refunds once voucher has been bought.