R99 for One Month Membership to JiuJitsu Young Samurais Classes for One Child at Bushindo Jiujitso
It is the art of using traditional Japanese weapons which is still practiced today. JiuJitsu teaches self defense for the street situations of today’s world. It shows you how to use your body to defend yourself against attackers with minimal effort and maximum effect. Utilizing locking techniques and knowing where and how to strike will enable the student to act and control a situation.
JiuJitsu helps build self confidence and the ability to protect ones self becomes evident to others. It has a globally uniform syllabus which means that a student from South Africa is learning the same comprehensive content as students in other countries around the world.
What's the deal?
- R99 for 1 Month Membership to JiuJitsu Young Samurais Classes for 1 Child (Value: R300)
- R195 for 1 Month Membership to JiuJitsu Young Samurais Classes for 2 Children (Value: R600)
- R369 for 1 Month Membership to JiuJitsu Young Samurais Classes for 4 Children Value: R1200)
Details about the class
- Maximum Participants : 15 per class
- Place: 179 Hummingbird Avenue, Lenasia, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Days available : Tuesday
- Classes Times : 17:30 - 18:15
- Children Age Group : Ages 4 – 6 years
Redemption: Reservation required: 083 556 7803 / 083 204 0791 or firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm booking. 48-hour cancellation policy applies. No-shows forfeit Hyperli voucher.
Validity: Valid for 6 months from date of purchase. Tuesday, Classes from 17:30 - 18:15
Purchase: One voucher per person only.
Further Information: Class times: Tuesday, 17:30 - 18:15. Classes must be taken consecutively. New Customers Only. Hyperli does not cover additional tax, service charge or gratuity. Picture displayed is only a representation. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.