One Month Little Samurai Jiu-Jitsu Classes for One Child from R155 at Bushindo JiuJitsu
Jiu-Jitsu shows you how to use your body to defend yourself against attackers with minimal effort and maximum effect. Utilising locking techniques and knowing where and how to strike will enable the student to act and control a situation. It is the art of using traditional Japanese weapons which is still practiced today. Jiu-Jitsu teaches self defence for the street situations of today’s world. Jiu-Jitsu helps build self confidence and the ability to protect ones self becomes evident to others. It has a globally uniform syllabus which means that a student from South Africa is learning the same comprehensive content as students in other countries around the world.
Choose from the following options
- R155 for One Month Little Samurai Jiu-Jitsu Classes for One Child (Value R400)
- R299 for One Month Little Samurai Jiu-Jitsu Classes for Two Children (Value R800)
- R465 for One Month Little Samurai Jiu-Jitsu Classes for Two Children and One Adult (Value R1350)
Details about the class
- Maximum Participants: 15 per class
- Place: 179 Hummingbird Avenue, Lenasia, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Days available: Tuesday
- Classes Times: 13h00 - 14h00
- Children Age Group: Ages 4 – 6 years
- Adult Age Group: Age 16+ years
Valid for Six months from date of purchase. Tuesday, Classes from 13h00 - 14h00. One voucher per person only. Redemption: Reservation required: 083 556 7803 / 083 204 0791 or email@example.com to confirm booking. 48-hour cancellation policy applies. No-shows forfeit Hyperli voucher. Further Information: Class times: Tuesday, 13h00 - 14h00. Classes must be taken consecutively. New Customers Only. Hyperli does not cover additional tax, service charge or gratuity. Picture displayed is only a representation. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.