North West: 1 or 2-Night Stay for Two Including Breakfast and Game Drive at Bona Bona Lodge
Escape the rush of everyday life and plan your bush getaway with Bona Bona Game Lodge.
Situated in Klerksdorp just two hours from Johannesburg, Bona Bona Game Lodge, offers a unique four-star lodge experience in the fauna and flora rich North West Province and is home to five uniquely decorated units.
Bona Bona Game Lodge offers a variety of activities for the both the adventure seeker as well as the holidaymaker looking to unwind and soak up the silence and tranquility of the bush. From game and predator drives to bush picnics there is something for all.
The enchanting game lodge with its crisp air, wild game and magnificent sunsets will capture your senses and treat you to a truly memorable stay.
What’s the Deal?
- 1-Night Weekday Stay for Two – R999
- 2-Night Weekday Stay for Two – R1799
- 1-Night Weekend Stay for Two – R1199
- 2-Night Weekend Stay for Two – R1999
- Game drive
About the Accommodation
- Queen-size bed
- En-suite bathroom with a bath or shower
- Fully serviced with room amenities
- Air conditioners
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- There are no televisions and fridges in the rooms.
- No liquor and meals is allowed on the premises.
- Guests can make use of the local licensed restaurant and bar.
The Game Lodge at a Glance
Bona Bona Game Lodge in Klerksdorp is adjacent to the N12 Treasure Route in the direction of Wolmaransstad in the North West Province of South Africa. Two hours from Johannesburg, the game lodge has its own airstrip.
Guests who want to make use of the airstrip must contact the game lodge beforehand. The bar also sports a big screen TV perfect for all sports lovers to catch-up on a game or two.
- Check-in: 14h00.
- Check-out: 10h00.
- Bona Bona Game Lodge reserves the right to cancel the booking should guests not adhere to the terms and conditions.
- Free Wifi
- Swimming Pool
- Secure Parking
- Conference Venues
- Bush picnic with snacks and champagne
- Game drive: Early morning or afternoon
- Predator drive: Consists of lions, tigers and hyenas, and takes place daily
- Visit Ruah: Ruah is a Lavender farm, which produces essential oils, creams and candles
- Safari spa
- Jakkal’s Restaurant and Bar
- Validity: The deal is valid until 30 November 2019.
- Reservation required:
- Call: 018 451 118, 082 945 8613 or 071 674 9969
- Email: email@example.com
Limited time only!
Over 81 bought
In a Nutshell
Validity: The deal is valid until 30 November 2019. Reservation required: Call 018 451 118, 082 945 8613 or 071 674 9969 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Magaliesburg: 2-Night Anytime Self-Catering Stay for Four Thabametsi Farm Maanhaarrand R1,499.00 R2,500.00
Ladies Weekend: 2-Night Stay for Two Incl Breakfast & High Tea The Royal Guest House Port Alfred R2,299.00