Online Mini-MBA at Excel with Business
Deepen your business acumen and accelerate your career to promotion and beyond!
If you’re an ambitious professional wanting to take control of your career by learning vital skills to stand out and succeed, the Mini MBA course is for you. In today’s crowded, competitive workplace, distinguishing yourself is more important than ever. Gaining relevant new skills and knowledge is a surefire way to ensure you retain an edge and are always progressing.
If you’re considering a formal MBA course or looking to get a head start on one, this bundle is perfect for you. But whether you decide to pursue further study or not, you’ll get a thorough grounding in the fundamental concepts that will be sure to strengthen your performance at work.
With the online Mini MBA course from Excel with Business, you receive training from experts with Strategy, Finance, Project Management, Computing and Commercial experience.
What’s the Deal?
- Online Mini-MBA – R799 (valued at R11585)
The Courses you get with this Bundle and what they cover:
- Different approaches, including PMI framework and PRINCE2 methodology
- How to define a project and assess risk
- About using milestones, setting budgets and using quality measures
- Engaging and getting the most out of stakeholders
- How to plan, schedule, estimate and resource a project
- To close, deploy and launch your completed project
Communication Influence and Teams
- To better understand people’s emotions
- How to tailor communication according to wants and needs
- About using active listening and body language to communicate more effectively
- How to speak clearly and with authority
- The power of creating an excellent first impression
- How to cultivate power, empathy, rapport and credibility
Strategy and Business Models
- How Strategy has changed in the 21st Century and what that means for your business
- How to recognise, develop and execute a successful strategy using business model frameworks
- How to identify the drivers of strategy formulation using Megatrend Analysis
- To adopt a dynamic and agile approach to deal with continuous change
- To turn your idea into a business model prototype
Finance for Non-Financial Professionals
- How to understand and use financial statements
- Including; profit and loss, balance sheets and cash flow forecasts
- Budgeting and forecasting techniques to improve decision-making
- How to use Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) effectively
- How to appraise an investment using financial techniques
- The best way to develop a business plan
Introduction to Leadership & Management – ILM
- The most effective way to communicate as a manager
- How to train and develop your team, personally and professionally
- How to benchmark and audit performance to ensure continued performance
- Master the core principles of people and performance management.
- Business planning, decision making and how to lead in person or virtually
- Developing your own leadership style
Developing as a Leader & Manager – ILM
- What it means to be a good leader
- How to communicate work related information
- How to manage the conflict
- The insights of business strategies
- How to handle change
- How to foster innovation and creativity in the workplace
- How to turn buckets of data into sound business decisions
- Financial modelling theory
- Essential Excel analysis techniques such as Dynamic Ranges, and Advanced Charts
- How to effectively and clearly present your findings to relevant stakeholders
- Different forecasting techniques, including Moving Averages and Regression
- How to predict your reader’s’ response with Reader Response Models
- Style and structure to serve your purpose
- The Pyramid Principle for planning and writing effectively
- Ways to achieve a state of “flow” in your writing
- How keep readers engaged and avoid “cognitive cost”
- Use readability statistics to improve your writing quality reliably
- How to avoid common punctuation and grammar pitfalls
- Techniques for selecting the most impactful words
- How to edit your work and get the most from feedback
What you need to know
Each course is certified by CPD UK and includes a diagnostic tool to determine exactly what each student needs to focus on. Testing is also included to measure competence in each subject area. Taking a practical and theoretical approach the course enables students to gain insight into the business world and further their careers.
- Level: Intermediate - Advanced
- Duration: 67 hours
- 24/7 Access
- Video Tutorials
- Accreditation: CPD UK
- Certificates included
- For more info: https://excelwithbusiness.com/product/mini-mba/
- Validity: The deal is valid until 31 December 2018.
- To redeem visit: https://excelwithbusiness.com/redeem/.
- Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
- Internet connection required.
- No-shows forfeit Hyperli voucher.
- NO refunds on codes deals.
R799.00 R11,585.00Buy Now
You Save R10,786.00
Limited time only!
Over 59 bought
In a Nutshell
Validity: The deal is valid until 31 December 2018. To redeem visit: https://excelwithbusiness.com/user/login/signup-individual. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Microsoft VBA – Beginner & Advanced Bundle Filtered Technologies Multiple Locations R329.00 R1,778.70