Nepal: 15-Day Everest Base Camp Trek
The Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek is a perfect combination of luxury trekking with one of the most famous and sought-after trekking journey in the world.
Trek to the base camp of Mount Everest, all the while taking in the amazingly diverse and vibrant landscape and topography of the Khumbu region/
It's rich Sherpa culture and prominence and it’s ethereal Himalayan ranges as you enjoy the height of luxury that is available in the remote and isolated mountains of Nepal.
What's the Deal?
- 15-Day Everest Base Camp Trek for One – R16 499 (valued at R23 900)
*Deal is valid for 1 person, based on 2 people sharing
**Single supplement of R2500
- Airport pickups and drops by private vehicle
- 3-star catagory hotel in Kathmandu Including Breakfast
- Teahouse accommodation including Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner during the trek
- Farewell dinner at the end of the trip
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu- Lukla -Kathmandu)
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trekking guide.
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (National Park Permit, TIMS)
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
- All government and local taxes
- Nepalese visa fee
- Excess baggage charge(s)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- International flights
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s) and driver(s)
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu [1,300m/4,264 ft]
Day 02: Kathmandu: Sightseeing and Trek Preparation
Day 03: Kathmandu – Lukla – Phakding [2,652m/8,700ft]: 3 – 4 hrs
Day 04: Phakding – Namche Bazaar [3440 m/11,280 ft]: 5 – 6 hrs
Day 05: Namche Bazaar Acclimatization Day
Day 06: Namche Bazzar to Deboche[3820m/1253ft]: 5 – 6 hrs
Day 07: Deboche to Dingboche [4360m/14304ft]: 4 – 5 hrs
Day 08: Dingboche – Duglha [4,600 m/15,090 ft]: 3 – 4 hrs
Day 09: Duglha – Lobuche [4940 m/16,207 ft]: 2 – 3 hrs
Day 10: Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5,170 m/16,961ft), visit Everest Base Camp (5,364 m/17,594 ft): 6-7
Day 11: Gorak Shep – Kala Patthar – Pheriche [4280 m/14,070 ft]: 8 – 9 hrs
Day 12: Pheriche-Pangboche-Tengboche-Namche Bazzar [3,440 m/11,280 ft]: 6 – 7 hrs
Day 13: Namche Bazaar – Lukla [2,800m/9,186ft]: 6 hrs
Day 14: Fly Lukla to Kathmandu
Day 15: Final Departure
For a Full Itinerary click Here
To avoid risk of missing your International flight we always suggest you to have 2 to 3 days extra at the end of your trip because flight from Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu Often delayed or cancelled due to bad weather conditions.
If the flight to lukla is cancelled for more than 3 days, then in that case we will possibly change the itinerary for something equally better alternative trek.
See General Terms & Conditions of a voucher
You've Arrived! Check out Hyperli Flights powered by TravelStart. Find the cheapest flights, get an estimate and compare prices with major airlines on all international and local flights in seconds.
- The deal is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase.
- Booking required: email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
- Deal is valid for 1 person, based on 2 people sharing
- Single supplement of R2500
You Save R7,401.00
Limited time only!
In a Nutshell
The deal is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase. Booking required: email email@example.com to book. Deal is valid for 1 person, based on 2 people sharing