Nepal: 15-Day Annapurna Circuit Trek
Annapurna Circuit trek strikes the mind of the trekking lovers who plan to come to Nepal for spending their vacation. Annapurna Circuit Trek is the most appreciated and best pick of the pack trekking packages due to natural beauty and cultural variety.
Experience the topographical and climatic variation from sub-tropical suitable for paddy plantation to the desertlike climate of Upper Mustang. Annapurna Circuit trek lets you witness the beautiful Marsyangdi Valley, Manang Valley and Mustang Valley offering dozens of captivating natural and cultural sites.
Annapurna Circuit trek starts from Beshisahar, Lamjung and ends at Nayapul, Pokhara, the lake city and the most popular touristic destination of Nepal.
What's the Deal?
- 15-Day Annapurna Circuit Trek (per person sharing) – R13 200 (valued at R22 000)
Annapurna Circuit Trek Highlights
- Astonishing view of Mt. Annapurna (8,091m) and Mt. Dhaulagiri (8,167m), the world’ 10th and 7th highest peaks
- Visit of Hindus and Buddhists religious shrines
- Thakali, Manangi and Gurung villages with unique culture and tradition
- Varieties of species of animals and plants
- Exploration of beautiful Manang Valley and the restricted zone Upper Mustang
- Experience of topographical variations from sub-tropical to desertlike climate and vegetation
- The ancient capital of Mustang Kingdom, Lo Manthang
- Annapurna Base Camp, Machhapuchhre Base Camp and Mardi Himal trek
- Ghorepani Poon Hill trek for dazzling sunrise and sunset
- Airport pickups and drop off by the private vehicle.
- 3-star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast in twin sharing bed and breakfast basis.
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek with breakfast Lunch and Dinner.
- Farewell dinners with cultural program.
- All ground transportation in a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary.
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek leader.
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter).
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and accommodation.
- Down jacket and sleeping bag (to be returned after trip completion)
- T-shirt and trekking map are yours to take.
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (ACAP, TIMS).
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader).
- All government and local taxes.
- International flights.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- City sightseeing entry fee in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance.
- Lunch and dinner while you are in Kathmandu and in trekking days.
- Personal expenses.
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu B
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing and Trek Preparation BB
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Synge (1100m/3608 ft): 8 - 10 hours
Day 04: Trek from Syange to Dharapani (1,960m/6,430ft): 7 - 8 hours
Day 05: Dharapani to Chame (2,710m/8,891ft): 5 - 6 hours
Day 06: Chame to Pisang (3,300m/10824ft): 5 - 6 hours
Day 07: Pisang to Manang (3,500m/11,482ft): 6 - 7 hours
Day 08: Manang: Acclimatization day
Day 09: Manang to Letdar (4250).
Day 10: Letdar (4250) to Thorang Phedi: (4420m/14501ft): 3-4 hours
Day 11: Thorong Phedi to Thorong La pass (5416m/17764ft) to Muktinath (3,800/12,467ft): 7 - 8 hours
Day 12: Muktinath to Jomsom
Day 13: Drive to Pokhara
Day 14: Pokhara to Kathmandu (B)
Day 15: Farewell Travel Guest
See General Terms & Conditions of a voucher
You've Arrived! Check out Hyperli Flights powered by TravelStart. Find the cheapest flights, get an estimate and compare prices with major airlines on all international and local flights in seconds.
- The deal is valid until 31 December 2020.
- Reservations required by emailing email@example.com
- For More information please visit https://nepaltrekkingroutes.com
- Departure: Every week Sunday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday (Over the year)
- Valid for option purchased only.
- Excludes international flights.
- To process a booking, please complete the booking form and return to us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trip advance is non-refundable - the rest of the amount will be made upon your arrival in Kathmandu,
- All accommodations are on a twin sharing basis. Private rooms are an extra cost.
- If anyone returns early from trek due to any reason (such as sickness, accident) the money will not be refundable.