Nepal: 15-Day Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Annapurna Base Camp trek is one of the ‘pick of the pack’ trekking packages in Nepal among the tourists.
Annapurna Base Camp lies in Province No. 4 in the central-western part of Nepal offering you the majestic view of the snowcapped peaks. Annapurna Base Camp trek starts from Nayapul Pokhara and reaches up to the Annapurna Base Camp elevation of 4,130m.
One of the most pleasant aspects of Annapurna Base Camp trek is Ghandruk village where you can find Gurung Museum. Ghandruk trek rewards you with all the information about culture, tradition, cultural dresses and history of Gurung ethnicity. Ghorepani Poon Hill trek is famous for mosy stunningly eye-catching sunrise and sunset views en route Everest Base Camp trek.
The scenic view of the glittering snowcapped peaks of Annapurna Massif and neighbouring mountains like Mt. Machhapuchhre, Mt. Gangapurna. You can also enjoy Machhapuchhre Base Camp trek which adds more colourful memories during your Annapurna Base Camp trek.
What's the Deal?
- 15-Day Annapurna Base Camp Trek (per person sharing) – R13 200 (valued at R22 000)
Annapurna Base Camp Trek Highlights
- Cultural villages with unique housing style and their typical cuisines and hospitality
- The scenic beauty of the Annapurna Massif and Dhaulagiri Massif
- Machhapuchhre Base Camp
- Rare species of animals in Annapurna Conservation Area
- Beautiful lake city Pokhara and many lakes in it
- Ghorepani Poon Hill trekking for sunrise and sunset view
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle.
- 3-star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast in twin sharing bed and breakfast basis.
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek with breakfast Lunch and Dinner.
- Farewell dinners with cultural program.
- All ground transportation in a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary.
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek leader.
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter).
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and accommodation.
- Down jacket and sleeping bag (to be returned after trip completion)
- T-shirt and trekking map are yours to take.
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (ACAP, TIMS).
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader).
- All government and local taxes.
- International flights.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- City sightseeing entry fee in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance.
- Lunch and dinner while you are in Kathmandu and in trekking days.
- Personal expenses.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Sightseeing / Cultural Day in Kathmandu Valley
Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara
Day 04: Pokhara to Tikhe Dhunga(1491m)
Day 05: Tikhe Dungha Trek to Ghorepani (2850m)
Day 06: Ghorepani to Poon Hill to Tadapani or Ghandruk(2520m)
Day 07: Tadapani or Ghandruk to Chhomrong (2170m/7120ft): 5 - 6 hours
Day 08: Chhomrong to Bamboo (2310m/7578ft): 4 - 5 hours
Day 09 : Bamboo to Deurali (3230m/10,595ft): 3 - 4 hours
Day 10 : Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m/13,545ft) by means of Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3700m/12135ft): 5-6 hours
Day 11: Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo: 7 – 8 hours
Day 12: Bamboo to Jhinu Danda (1760m/5770 ft): 5 - 6 hours
Day 13: Trek to Naya Pul at that point drive to Pokhara: 6 hours trek, 1-hour drive
Day 14:Drive back to Kathmandu or Fly to Kathmandu
Day 15: Final Departure
See General Terms & Conditions of a voucher
You've Arrived! Check out Hyperli Flights powered by TravelStart. Find the cheapest flights, get an estimate and compare prices with major airlines on all international and local flights in seconds.
- The deal is valid until 31 December 2020.
- Reservations required by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- For More information please visit https://nepaltrekkingroutes.com
- Departure: Every week Sunday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday (Over the year)
- Excludes international flights.
- To process a booking, please complete booking form and return to us or email us at email@example.com
- Trip advance is non-refundable - the rest of amount will be made upon your arrival in Kathmandu,
- All accommodations are on a twin sharing basis. Private rooms are an extra cost.
- If anyone returns early from trek due to any reason (such as sickness, accident) the money will not be refundable.