Nepal: 14-Day Gokyo Lakes Trek
Gokyo Lakes trek gives you an invaluable opportunity to play with the turquoise water of the six lakes in the Gokyo Lakes premises.
You can have a magnificent outlook of the world’s highest peak, Mount Everest and other two eight-thousanders, ridges and glaciers.
The fifth Gokyo Lake is the best viewpoint for observing the smiling snowy peaks in the Khumbu region in Gokyo Lakes trek. Because of the spectacular vistas seen en route, Gokyo Lakes trek is every trekking lover’s choice in the Everest region.
What's the Deal?
- 14-Day Gokyo Lakes Trek (per person sharing) – R18 000 (valued at R30 000)
- Scenic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (Tenzing Hillary Airport)
- A group of six turquoise-water lakes Gokyo Lakes having reflections of Mt. Everest and other snowy peaks
- Stunning view of Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Cho Oyu and other nearby peaks from Gokyo Ri (5,357m)
- Appealing view of Ngozumpa Glacier, the largest glacier in the Himalayas
- Experience of crossing one of the three high passes, Renjo La (5,340m) with the most mesmerizing view of the sacred mountain giants in the Everest region
- Knowledge about Sherpa people, their lifestyle, culture and tradition including local food items and hospitality
- Round-trip airport transfer
- Hotel in Kathmandu: 2 nights, twin sharing basis in a BB plan
- Kathmandu World Heritage sightseeing tour guide and transport
- All necessary trekking permits and documentation.
- Domestic flight ticket from Kathmandu to Lukla and return to Kathmandu
- Trekking Guide: English speaking, helpful and professional
- Trekking Porter (One porter for 2 members)
- 14 Night twin sharing lodge to lodge accommodations during trekking
- Achievement certificate provided by your travel company in Kathmandu
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available
- Adventure Certificate.
- All government taxes and service charge.
- International flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Travel and rescue insurance. Insurance should be cover rescue evacuation
- International airfare
- Food in Kathmandu and trekking
- All bar bills and personal expenses (phone calls, laundry service, battery recharge, bottles of water, hot water, etc.)
- Tips for the guide and porter
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu and transfer
Day 02: Sightseeing of Kathmandu
Day 03: Kathmandu to Phakding via Lukla flight
Day 04: Phakding to Namche
Day 05: Namche Rest
Day 06: Namche Bazaar to Phortse Thanga
Day 07: Phortse Thanga to Machermo
Day 08: Machermo to Gokyo Lakes
Day 09: Gokyo Lake explore around
Day 10: Gokyo lake to Dole
Day 11: Dole to Khumjung
Day 12: Khumjung to Lukla
Day 13: Flight from Lukla – KTM
Day 14: Onward Departure
Sunday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday (Over the year)
See General Terms & Conditions of a voucher
You've Arrived! Check out Hyperli Flights powered by TravelStart. Find the cheapest flights, get an estimate and compare prices with major airlines on all international and local flights in seconds.
- The deal is valid until 31 December 2020.
- Reservations required by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- For More information please visit https://nepaltrekkingroutes.com
- Valid for option purchased only.
- Departure: Sunday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday (Over the year)
- Excludes international flights.
- To process a booking, please complete the booking form and return to us via email email@example.com
- Trip advance is non-refundable - the rest of the amount will be made upon your arrival in Kathmandu,
- All accommodations are on a twin sharing basis. Private rooms are an extra cost.
- If anyone returns early from trek due to any reason (such as sickness, accident) the money will not be refundable.