Mpumalanga: 2-Night Anytime Self-Catering Stay for Two Including an Archery Lesson at Lomas Creek Lodges
Break away from the hustle and bustle of city life and discover the tranquillity of Lomas Creek Lodges. Ideally nestled at the foot of the Steenkampsberg pass, Lomas Creek Lodges is a radiant and alluring self-catering lodge set among peaceful and unspoilt surroundings.
Approximately 50k from Lydenberg/Mashisheng on the Steenkampsburg pass, one of South Africa’s natural jewels, and is the epitome of peace and relaxation.
With breathtaking nature walks, clear skies that give way to a blanket of stars and beautiful facilities, Lomas Creek Lodges sees to each guests needs in the tranquil and peaceful surroundings.
What's The Deal?
- 2-night self-catering stay for two including a 30-min archery lesson – R899 (valued at R2100)
The Lodge at a Glance
Furnished in charming and welcoming dècor, with fine linen and fully equipped kitchens, the self-catering accommodation at Lomas Creek is perfect for both large get-togethers or romantic, cosy nights away for couples.
The Lodge is also home to a regularly-stocked trout dam filled to the brim with Rainbow Trout which can be caught and released with barbless hooks. Rod hire and tuition is also available for those who have never gone fishing before.
- Hosts small intimate weddings for groups of up to 20
Travellers are offered accommodation in an en-suite cottage for two people sharing.
- Furnished with high quality line
- Private veranda and braai area
- En-suite bathrooms
- Electric wall heaters and electric blankets
- Fully fitted open-plan kitchen
- Courtesy tray with tea, coffee and creamer
Purchase 2 deals and extend your stay by another 2 nights. Pay an extra R600 to upgrade to a 6 sleeper cottage (payable directly to Lomas Creek Country Cottages).
- Archery - lessons provided for individuals or team building groups
- Clay Pigeon Shooting - lessons available for the uninitiated!
- Star Gazing - unbelievably clear skies with no light pollution, provide a galaxy filled with stars
- Mountain Biking & Walking : The Steenkampsberg ox wagon trail meanders through the wattle woods
- Bird Watching - Lomas Creek Country Cottages has over 100 species
You've Arrived! Check out Hyperli Flights powered by TravelStart. Find the cheapest flights, get an estimate and compare prices with major airlines on all international and local flights in seconds.
- The deal is valid until 31 March 2018. – Not valid for Easter weekend, long weekends or public holidays.
- Reservation required: Call 083 732 6332 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All bookings must be made within 7 working days of purchase – no refunds thereafter.
- No bookings will be accepted 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Hyperli will be redeemed once the booking has been confirmed.
- Midweek stay is between Monday and Thursday.
- Weekend stay is between Friday and Sunday.
- 100% cancellation fee applies after bookings have been confirmed.
- Rescheduling of a booking provided the change is made one week prior to arrival – subject to availability.
- No-shows forfeit Hyperli Check-in: 14:00; check-out: 10:00.
- Exclusions: All meals and flights not specified, travel insurance, items of a personal nature, porterage and tipping and sightseeing not mentioned. Note, deals purchased via EFT might see a delay of up to 5 days in receiving your voucher. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
In a Nutshell
The deal is valid until 31 March 2019. – Not valid for Easter weekend, long weekends or public holidays. Reservation required: Call 083 732 6332 or email email@example.com. All bookings must be made within 7 working days of purchase – no refunds thereafter. No bookings will be accepted 48 hours prior to arrival.