Mozambique: 4, 5 or 7-Night Self-Catering Stay for Six at Go Wild Resort Cabanas
Golden sand beaches, seafaring traditions and a vibrant culture greets each guest. The enigmatic country offers an abundance of opportunities for adventures from long, dune-fringed beaches, turquoise waters abounding in shoals of colourful fish, well-preserved corals, remote archipelagos in the north, pounding surf in the south and graceful dhows with billowing sails, Mozambique is unfailingly rewarding.
Travellers head to Mozambique for tropical climates and a continuous supply of fresh produce with a four, five or seven-night self-catering stay for ten people at Go Wild Resort Cabanas.
What's The Deal?
- 4-night self-catering stay for six – R7689 (valued at R9739)
- 5-night self-catering stay for six – R8205 (valued at R11 850)
- 7-night self-catering stay for six – R9739 (valued at R16 590)
The Resort at a Glance
Go Wild Resort is situated 280km from the Komatipoort border post on easy accessible tar roads (No 4x4 needed). This paradise offers great activities for the whole family. Travellers can enjoy safe, exotic swimming beaches, as well as whale watching boat trips. There are various restaurants in the area to choose from.
Various activities are available, including: surfing, water skiing, jet skiing, snorkelling, scuba diving, deep sea fishing, quad biking and 4x4 adventures. Most of Mozambique falls within the tropics, so it rarely gets cold. During the months of May through October, whales can be seen in numbers from all the corners of the resort.
Adventurous travellers can go deep sea and freshwater fishing. There are also boat launching facilities and travellers can go snorkelling. On top of that there are quad biking cultural tours or if able, guests can bring their own quads. Note: some of these activities could only be available in season.
The bay has a coral reef running about 200 metres off shore that provides natural protection against the strong waves at high tide. This natural lagoon offers protected waters for swimming and snorkelling.
There are a number of freshwater lakes within half an hour’s drive where kayaking, paddle skiing and windsurfing can be enjoyed. Wenela Tidal Pool, two kilometres south, is a natural treasure, having a natural tunnel and blow hole linking the pool to the sea.
The Cabanas (6 sleeper) – 4 adults and 2 children under 12 years.
These luxury air-conditioned, self-catering units consist of : 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (Bath & Shower), fully equipped kitchen, DSTV, microwave, stove, braai area on the patio with sea view only 50m from the beach.
You've Arrived! Check out Hyperli Flights powered by TravelStart. Find the cheapest flights, get an estimate and compare prices with major airlines on all international and local flights in seconds.
- The deal is valid until 31 August 2020.
- Not available for travel during peak season, long weekends or holidays. Should you require travel during peak seasons there will be an additional charge.
- Check availability before purchasing the voucher.
- Reservation required – send an email to email@example.com.
- No availability will be done over the phone. All bookings must be made within 7 working days of purchase – no refunds thereafter.
- Vouchers will be redeemed once the booking has been confirmed.
- Policies: The Cabana sleeps 4 adults and 2 children under 12 years.
- 100% cancellation fee applies after bookings have been confirmed.
- Bookings may be altered once, and no less than 60 days prior to check-in – subject to availability.
- No-shows forfeit Voucher.
- Check-in: 14:00; checkout: 10:00.
- All meals and flights not specified, travel insurance, items of a personal nature, porterage and tipping and sightseeing not mentioned.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
In a Nutshell
The deal is valid until 31 August 2020. Not available for travel during peak season, long weekends or holidays. Should you require travel during peak seasons there will be an additional charge. Check availability before purchasing the voucher. Reservation required – send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.