Mozambique: 4, 5 or 7-Night Self-Catering Stay for Ten at Go Wild Resort Villas
Golden sand beaches, seafaring traditions and a vibrant culture greets each guest. The enigmatic country offers an abundance of opportunities for adventures from long, dune-fringed beaches, turquoise waters abounding in shoals of colourful fish, well-preserved corals, remote archipelagos in the north, pounding surf in the south and graceful dhows with billowing sails, Mozambique is unfailingly rewarding.
Travellers head to Mozambique for tropical climates and a continuous supply of fresh produce with a four, five or seven-night self-catering stay for ten people at Go Wild Resort.
What's The Deal?
- 4-night self-catering stay for 10 – R9999 (R14 000)
- 5-night self-catering stay for 10 – R10 999 (valued R17 500)
- 7-night self-catering stay for 10 – R12 499 (valued at R24 500)
The Resort at a Glance
Go Wild Resort is situated 280km from the Komatipoort border post on easy accessible tar roads (No 4x4 needed). This paradise offers great activities for the whole family. Travellers can enjoy safe, exotic swimming beaches, as well as whale watching boat trips. There are various restaurants in the area to choose from.
Various activities are available, including: surfing, water skiing, jet skiing, snorkelling, scuba diving, deep sea fishing, quad biking and 4x4 adventures. Most of Mozambique falls within the tropics, so it rarely gets cold. During the months of May through October, whales can be seen in numbers from all the corners of the resort.
Adventurous travellers can go deep sea and freshwater fishing. There are also boat launching facilities and travellers can go snorkelling. On top of that there are quad biking cultural tours or if able, guests can bring their own quads. Note: some of these activities could only be available in season.
The bay has a coral reef running about 200 metres off shore that provides natural protection against the strong waves at high tide. This natural lagoon offers protected waters for swimming and snorkelling.
There are a number of freshwater lakes within half an hour’s drive where kayaking, paddle skiing and windsurfing can be enjoyed. Wenela Tidal Pool, two kilometres south, is a natural treasure, having a natural tunnel and blow hole linking the pool to the sea.
The lodge offers travellers’ accommodation in a self-catering villa with air conditioning. The villa consists of four bedrooms, three bathrooms, dining room and lounge fully-fitted with LCD TV, DStv, microwave, washing machine, as well as its own private splash pool, outdoor shower, undercover entertainment area, private braai area, own parking and breathtaking sea view.
- Air conditioned
- Four bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Private splash pool
- Undercover entertainment area
- Own parking
- The deal is valid until 30 July 2019.
- Not available for travel during peak season, long weekends or holidays. Should you require travel during peak seasons there will be an additional charge.
- Reservation required – check availability before making a booking, send an email to email@example.com.
- No availability will be done over the phone. All bookings must be made within 7 working days of purchase – no refunds thereafter.
- Vouchers will be redeemed once the booking has been confirmed.
- Policies: Valid for a maximum of ten people: six adults and four kids under the age of 12.
- 100% cancellation fee applies after bookings have been confirmed.
- Bookings may be altered once, and no less than 60 days prior to check-in – subject to availability.
- No-shows forfeit Voucher.
- Check-in: 14:00; checkout: 10:00.
- All meals and flights not specified, travel insurance, items of a personal nature, porterage and tipping and sightseeing not mentioned.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
In a Nutshell
The deal is valid until 30 July 2019. Not available for travel during peak season, long weekends or holidays. Should you require travel during peak seasons there will be an additional charge. Reservation required – check availability before making a booking, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.