Mozambique: Five or Seven-Night Stay for Up to Six People at East Africa Safari Lodge
Travellers head to Mozambique for tropical climates and beautiful beaches with a five or seven-night stay for up to six people at East Africa Safari Lodge.
What's the Deal?
For Two People Sharing
- R1799 for a Five-Night Stay
- R2299 for a Seven-Night Stay
In One Chalet
For Four People Sharing
- R2699 for a Five-Night Stay
- R3299 for a Seven-Night Stay
In One Chalet
For Six People Sharing
- R3599 for a Five-Night Stay
- R4599 for a Seven-Night Stay
In One Chalet
The Lodge at a Glance
East Africa Safari Lodge in Mozambique is on the east coast and 250km from Maputo. Guests can enjoy a combination of coastal dunes and inland lakes. This offers unique opportunities for bird watching, quad biking, snorkelling, swimming and spear fishing.
During the winter months guests can enjoy whale watching. The lodge is in a central location, and this allows guests to enjoy a variety of excursions in the area. Guests can enjoy the braai area and veranda, and there is also a fully equipped kitchen with gas stoves and a fridge/freezer combination.
There is medical facilities on site and 24-hour security guards and alarm systems. There is full vodacom signal and GPRS for internet. Guests will be able to have access to clean water and there is ice and charcoal available at reception. Boat and fishing licenses are also available at reception.
Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant with an a la carte menu that specialises in seafood and pizza. There is also a pool table, dart board, big screen with DStv and soft serve ice cream and candy floss is available. Cool off during the warm days with a drink at the casual beach bar.
- East coast
- 250km from Maputo
- Combination of coastal dunes and inland lakes
- Bird watching, quad biking, snorkelling, swimming and spear fishing.
- Whale watching in winter months
- Central location for excursions in the area
- Braai area and veranda
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Medical facilities on site
- 24-hour security guards and alarm systems
- Full vodacom signal and GPRS for internet
- Access to clean water
- Ice and charcoal available at reception
- Boat and fishing licenses available at reception
- On-site restaurant
- Pool table
- Dart board
- Big screen with DStv
- Soft serve ice cream and candy floss
- Casual beach bar
Travellers are offered accommodation in a self-catering chalet for two, four or six people sharing. The rooms include two private bedrooms with optional en-suite bathrooms. There is also a semi-private loft with two single beds and bathrooms.
All linen and bath towels are provided and there are mosquito nets on all the beds. Ceiling fans will keep things cool. The chalets are built with Lebombo ironwood with thatched roofs, and they all include three-point SA plugs.
- Two private bedrooms
- Optional en-suite bathrooms
- Semi-private loft with two single beds and bathrooms
- All linen and bath towels are provided
- Mosquito nets
- Ceiling fans
- Lebombo ironwood with thatched roofs
- Includes three-point SA plugs
What to do in Mozambique
Combining luxury and adventure with a feel of the exotic and undiscovered, Mozambique is quickly becoming known as the Cinderella of African adventure travel. With over 2 500 kilometres of unspoiled coastline, travellers can sun themselves on pristine white sand beaches like Vilanculos, Pemba, Tofo, or Quirimbas, or explore the untouched wilderness of Gorongosa National Park, Limpopo National Park, or Niassa Reserve.
The vibrant culture, bright colours, rhythmic music, and expertly crafted sculptures will leave adventurers feeling awed – whether they’re kicking back listening to the rhythm of hand-made instruments or watching the local women sing, clap and dance to the beat, dressed in their traditional capulanas. Those seeking a more culinary adventure can also revel in some of the best seafood around, prepared in a unique, African-mixed-with-Portuguese-and-Indian style.
Dubbed “Terra de Boa Gente” (Land of the Good People) by Vasco da Gama when he first discovered it in the 15th century, Mozambique remains one of the friendliest lands to visit.
- The deal is valid until 29 February 2020.
- Block-out Dates: 14 December 2019 – 06 January 2020.
- Reservation required: +258 843 010 641 or email@example.com
- All bookings must be made within 7 working days of purchase – no refunds thereafter.
- Hyperli will be redeemed once the booking has been confirmed.
- 100% cancellation fee applies after bookings have been confirmed.
- Rescheduling of a booking provided the change is made one week prior to arrival – subject to availability.
- No-shows forfeit Hyperli
- Check-in: 14:00; checkout: 11:00.
- Exclusions: All meals and flights not specified, travel insurance, items of a personal nature, porterage and tipping and sightseeing not mentioned.
Cape Town: 1 or 2-Night Anytime Stay for Two Incl Breakfast at A Antrim Villa Three Anchor Bay R999.00 R2,260.00
Eastern Cape: 1 or 2-Night Self-Catering Stay for up to Four Grootnek Guest Farm Langkloof Valley R799.00 R1,150.00