Mozambique: 5-Night Stay for Two in a Cabana Including Breakfast at Mango Beach Lodge
Welcome to Mango Beach Lodge, situated in the heart of the most beautiful coastlines Mozambique has to offer.
Nestled between bustling Barra beach and a stone throw from quaint Tofo, in front of a breathtaking stretch of white sandy beach, Mango Beach is the perfect Mozambican getaway for newlyweds, adventure seekers and families looking for time away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Home to naturally-built guest rooms, Mango Beach ECO lodge ensures that each guest is surrounded by luxury and experiences pure paradise. With its haven of white beaches, coconut palm groves and abundance of delicious seafood all moving to the rhythm of the unique Afro-Portuguese culture, Mango Beach offers guests a place in the sun to relax, rejuvenate and find yourself again.
Come catch your breath; A place in the sun for you to relax, rejuvenate and find yourself again!!
What’s the Deal?
- 5-Night Stay for Two Including Breakfast in an En-suite Cabana – R5250 (valued at R7500)
Need to Know
- Booking must be made within 14 days of buying the voucher.
- Check-in: 14h00; Check-out: 10h00.
- Please note: a 4x4 vehicle is required to reach Mango Beach (non-4x4 vehicles may be left in the village and Mango beach will arrange transfers).
- The offer is valid for 2 people including breakfast.
About the Accommodation
- The shared bathroom units
- Cabana is a 4-sleeper (including children)
Nestled amongst the local flora, your reed and palm thatch Cabana awaits you, sleeps 4, one king bed and two single beds, in a large open room. Clean shared ablution block with lovely hot water and central coffee station for your morning coffee, in a lovely tropical setting amongst the palm trees. All beds have mosquito nets and all bedding is provided. Bath towels are supplied with each unit, and Beach towels are available on request.
Our restaurant & bar is situated on top of the beach dune and offers breakfast, lunch & dinner with the bar open all day. Simply catch the sea breezes or quench your thirst while relaxing on the beach.
Our Bar stocks local beer, spirits and cool drinks, and ice are on tap most days.
Activities in the Area
- Scuba diving
- Ocean safaris
- Horse riding
- Deep-sea fishing
- Bird watching
- Whale watching
- Sea kayaking
- Kite surfing
- Historical tours
See General Terms & Conditions of a voucher
You've Arrived! Check out Hyperli Flights powered by TravelStart. Find the cheapest flights, get an estimate and compare prices with major airlines on all international and local flights in seconds.
- The deal is valid until 31st August 2020.
- Excludes the SA school holiday periods till end June.
- Booking is essential: email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.