Mozambique: 3, 4, 5 or 7-Night Self-Catering Studio Stay for Three at Go Wild Resort Cabanas
Golden sand beaches, seafaring traditions and a vibrant culture greets each guest.
The enigmatic country offers an abundance of opportunities for adventures from long, dune-fringed beaches, turquoise waters abounding in shoals of colourful fish, well-preserved corals, remote archipelagos in the north, pounding surf in the south and graceful dhows with billowing sails, Mozambique is unfailingly rewarding.
Travellers head to Mozambique for tropical climates and a continuous supply of fresh produce with a four, five or seven-night self-catering stay for ten people at Go Wild Resort Cabanas.
What you Get
- 3 to 7-Night Self-Catering Studio Stay for 3 people
How to Redeem
- Check availability before purchasing the voucher
- Reservation required – send an email to email@example.com
- Vouchers will be redeemed once the booking has been confirmed
- For Deal Conditions see the Fine Print
About the Accommodation
Luxury Studio Suites (3 Sleeper) – sleeps 2 adults and 1 child under 12 years
Open plan air-conditioned, self-catering studio units which consist of double bed with sleeper couch, 1 bathroom, fully equipped kitchen with microwave, stove, DSTV, braai area with breathtaking sea view only 50m from the beach.
The Resort at a Glance
Go Wild Resort is situated 280km from the Komatipoort border post on easily accessible tar roads (No 4x4 needed). This paradise offers great activities for the whole family. Travellers can enjoy safe, exotic swimming beaches, as well as whale watching boat trips. There are various restaurants in the area to choose from.
Various activities are available, including surfing, water skiing, jet-skiing, snorkelling, scuba diving, deep-sea fishing, quad biking and 4x4 adventures. Most of Mozambique falls within the tropics, so it rarely gets cold. During the months of May through October, whales can be seen in numbers from all the corners of the resort.
Adventurous travellers can go deep sea and freshwater fishing. There are also boat launching facilities and travellers can go snorkelling. On top of that, there are quad biking cultural tours or if able, guests can bring their own quads. Note: some of these activities could only be available in season.
The bay has a coral reef running about 200 metres offshore that provides natural protection against the strong waves at high tide. This natural lagoon offers protected waters for swimming and snorkelling.
There are a number of freshwater lakes within half an hour’s drive where kayaking, paddle skiing and windsurfing can be enjoyed. Wenela Tidal Pool, two kilometres south, is a natural treasure, having a natural tunnel and blow hole linking the pool to the sea.
See General Terms & Conditions of a voucher
You've Arrived! Check out Hyperli Flights powered by TravelStart. Find the cheapest flights, get an estimate and compare prices with major airlines on all international and local flights in seconds.
- The deal is valid until 31 March 2021.
- Reservation required – send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vouchers will be redeemed once the booking has been confirmed.
- Not available for travel during peak season, long weekends or holidays. Should you require travel during peak seasons there will be an additional charge.
- Check availability before purchasing the voucher.
- No availability will be done over the phone. All bookings must be made within 7 working days of purchase – no refunds thereafter.
- Policies: Valid for a maximum of ten people: six adults and four kids under the age of 12.
- 100% cancellation fee applies after bookings have been confirmed.
- Bookings may be altered once, and no less than 60 days prior to check-in – subject to availability.
- Check-in: 14:00; checkout: 10:00.