Marloth Park: 2-Night Self-Catering Stay for a Family of Four (2 adults & 2 children under 12) at Royale Marlothi Safari Lodge
Nestled in the heart of bush in Marloth Park, ideally situated along the N4 near the Kruger National Park, Royale Marlothi Safari Lodge is an African-themed oasis in the bush.
The cosy and elegantly decorated safari lodge is surrounded by an array of wildlife including giraffe, zebra, kudu, warthog, wildebeest which often thrill guests with personal encounters. Home to well-appointed rooms, guests are treated to a variety of luxurious and self-catering accommodation options that are uniquely decorated and provides breathtaking views of Marloth Park.
Royale Marlothi Safari Lodge is a great place for families and couples alike with activities such as picnics, swimming in the two pools or just wandering around the bush lodge while bird, fauna and flora watching.
For the more adventurous get out and about and visit the many nearby attractions such as the Kruger National Park.
A gem in the bush, Royale Marlothi caters to your every whim, while you immerse yourself in nature. Laze poolside to a symphony of birdsong by day, and stargaze alongside a crackling fire by night. Experience the magic of African bush.
What’s the Deal?
- 2-Night Self-Catering Stay for a Family of Four ( 2 adults and 2 children under 12) – R1599 (valued at R3300)
About the Accommodation
Four Sleeper Chalet:
With its harmonious blend of orange and yellow colours, this chalet reminds of the small neighbouring Kingdom of Swaziland. Swazi Chalet consists of a queen-size bed and twin beds. The single beds for kids are fixed and can’t be moved.
- Open plan space with lounge area
- Television with selected DStv channels
- Spacious en-suite bathroom
- Deck with splash pool and braai
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Air conditioning
- Bar fridge
- Countertop oven/2-plate stove combination
- Free Parking
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Guided game drives
- Horseback safaris
- Self-drive day trips – Blyde River Canyon, Chimpanzee Eden, Pilgrim’s Rest and Graskop Gorge Big Swing
See General Terms & Conditions of a voucher
You've Arrived! Check out Hyperli Flights powered by TravelStart. Find the cheapest flights, get an estimate and compare prices with major airlines on all international and local flights in seconds.
- The deal is valid until 31 October 2020
- Offer excludes School/Public holidays
- For availability and bookings: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 010 786 0078/ 060 412 2121.
- Booking policies:
- The Deal is non-refundable (once bought no refund will be done)
- All bookings must be made within 7 working days of purchase
- Printed voucher must be presented upon arrival.
- No booking will be accepted 48 hours prior to arrival.
- 100% cancellation fee applies after bookings have been confirmed.
- Should you need to move the dates the first move will be free of charge, thereafter a fee of R250 will be charged (dates can only be changed twice.)
- The deal is valid for 2 adults and 2 children under 12.
- Valid any day of the week, including weekends.
- Present printed voucher for redemption.
- Rooms applicable: Self-catering chalet (queen-sized bed and two single beds or sleeper couch). Please note that Royale Marlothi Safari Lodge cannot arrange for any extra beds in the units.
- Child policy: 2 children under 12.
- Limited to 4 deals per customer, maximum of 4 deals per visit.
- No-shows forfeit Hyperli voucher.
- Check-in: 14h00; Check-out: 10h00.