Magic Night Ride for 4 people Down Durban's Waterfront Canal for R225 at Zulumoon Gondolas
- R225 for a 30-minute Magic Night Ride down Durban's Waterfront Canal for Four People (R440)
- Bookings are essential - see Fine Print for booking procedure
- Magic Night Ride for 4 people
- Available only during the week (between 18:00 and 19:30)
- Duration: 30-minutes
- Inclusions: Ride on the Gondola for 4 people down the canal on one gondola boat
- Exclusions: Children under the age of two years are not permitted on board the gondolas
- Location: Durban Point Waterfront Canal
- Departure point: Gondola Dock @ Timeball Blvd - Durban Waterfront
- Park at Ushaka B parking
- Then with the sea behind you walk down the road towards the canal until you reach the Zulumoon Gondolas dock.
- Return point: Gondola Dock @ Timeball Boulevard - Durban Waterfront
How to book:
1.) Purchase Hyperli Voucher first.
2.) Bookings Essential via Zulumoon Gondolas
R219 for a 30-Minute Magic Night Ride Down Durban’s Waterfront Canal for 4 people (R440 value)
- Time slots available during the week only - (inclusive of public or school holidays that fall on a week day)
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following info and Zulumoon Gondolas will book you in and email confirmation.
- Your Name & Surname
- Your cell contact number
- Your Hyperli Voucher code (this is an 8 digit code)
- The date and time you would like to ride
- For rescheduling, contact Zulumoon Gondolas via email by latest on the day of the booking.
Valid for Two months from date of purchase. to only. Availability can be checked online when booking. Rides are weather permitting. No under 2's allowed. Your Hyperli voucher does not cover gratuity. Picture displayed is only a representation. All rides are subject to availability and booking. By using the facilities of Zulumoon Gondolas and the Durban Point Waterfront Management Association, you declare that you are fully aware of the risks involved, and hold neither party liable for any injury or loss sustained by you, and you accordingly make use of these facilities at your own risk.