Limited Time Offer! Direct Flight to the Maldives: 7-Night Stay Including Return Flights, Transfers and Breakfast at the Equator Village Resort
Book your dream holiday today, with a limited time offer that includes a 7-hour direct flight to the Maldives!
Situated on Addu Atoll’s former Royal Air Force base, Equator Village seamlessly combines culture, history and mystery with the wonders of nature and azure of the ocean. The stylish resort home to comfort and relaxation provides the perfect escape among uncluttered and unspoilt surroundings.
With 78 luxurious, spacious and individually decorated bungalows, Equator Village Resort, is a tropical haven of old English charm delightfully mixed with the unique beauty of Southern Maldives, which offer breathtaking views and numerous activities where guests are invited to enjoy their own little Garden of Eden.
Whether a family holiday, romantic getaway, peace and tranquillity greets each guest and welcomes them to a home away from home.
What’s The Deal?
- 7-night stay including return flights, transfers and breakfast – R16 950 per person sharing
- King size bed
- Garden views
- Satellite television
- Air conditioning
- Private entrance
- Seating area
- Badminton court
- Private beach
- Coffee shop
- Poolside bar
- Tennis court
- Swimming pool
- And much more!
You've Arrived! Check out Hyperli Flights powered by TravelStart. Find the cheapest flights, get an estimate and compare prices with major airlines on all international and local flights in seconds.
- Date available for travel: 24 November to 1 December 2018.
- For enquiries and bookings call 087 357 9133.
- Price is per person sharing.
- Accommodation in a Standard Bungalow.
- 100% cancellation policy applies and no date changes can be made.
- Visas are not required for SA passport holders.
- Foreign nationals to check with the relevant embassy.
- All passengers including require a valid passport.
- Passport must be valid for 6 months after your return from the Maldives.
- Accommodation and flights are subject to availability.
- Return Flights Johannesburg / Gan (Maldives) / Johannesburg
- Transfer: Gan Airport / Equator Village / Gan Airport
- Accommodation in the room category booked
- Breakfast daily
- Free Bicycle hire for the duration of your stay
- Airport and Hotel Govt. taxes
- Transport to / from your home to OR Tambo Intl. Airport
- Lunches and all drinks
- All items of a personal nature
Limited time only!
In a Nutshell
Date available for travel: 24 November to 1 December 2018. For enquiries and bookings call 087 357 9133. Accommodation in a Standard Bungalow. 100% cancellation policy applies and no date changes can be made.