Learn Adobe Illustrator with e-Careers
If you would like to start creating beautiful vector art with Adobe Illustrator, this fantastic-value online video course is the place to begin your rewarding artistic and technical journey towards Adobe Illustrator expertise. Adobe Illustrator is the global-standard vector graphics app for creating logos, icons, sketches, typography and complex illustrations for print, web, interactive, video and mobile.
What Are Vectors?
Vectors are drawings consisting of points and fills that can be resized from the size of a postage stamp to a billboard without losing any image quality. The first module in the training will get you up-to-speed with the basics by focusing on the workspace and exploring the various tools in Illustrator such as shapes, fills and strokes. From that you’ll move on to exciting projects such as creating a logo, caricature and recreating a Picasso painting with Illustrator. By the end of the training, you will also be familiar with exporting methods for use with print, web or in other Adobe software.
How Do I Learn?
Video-based eLearning is a flexible way for busy students and professionals to fit their development with Adobe Illustrator around their busy schedules. With no deadlines to meet or live class to commit to, learners can progress at their own pace and recap areas of learning as often as they want to.
What’s the Deal?
- Adobe Illustrator – R249
Key Learning Points
Work through the 6 hours and 44 minutes of video training to get creative with Adobe Illustrator.
Module 1: Tools and Effects in Illustrator
- After a course introduction, move on to an introduction to Adobe Illustrator.
- Discover how to use the basic tools in Illustrator.
- Learn how to work with shapes.
- Explore the use of fills and strokes.
- Over three detailed demos, find out how to use the pencil, pen and brush tools.
- Find out what you need to know about the compound path.
- Get to grips with gradients before progressing to layers and grooves.
- Learn about transparency and graphic style.
- Explore transforming, moving and rotating objects.
- Find out about the type tool.
- Focus on how to blend shapes and colours.
- Learn about the basic effects in Illustrator.
- Discover what you need to know about the image trace tool
- Over four detailed video demos, find out how to create a caricature.
- In two steps, explore what you need to know when it comes to recreating a Wonka Bar logo.
- Explore the area of creating a logo.
- In six detailed steps, work through the process of recreating a Pablo Picasso painting with Illustrator.
- Discover more about exporting.
- Consolidate your knowledge with a helpful conclusion.
Advantages of this Course
- Learn on all your internet-enabled devices 24/7.
- Technical support is easily accessible, should it be required.
- eLearning is both a cost and time effective way to get up and running with Adobe Illustrator.
- Connect with other learners with the easy-to-use online community.
- Access to the course material is for 12 months on signing up.
- The second module builds on the basic skills you have just acquired to take your Illustrator know-how to the next level.
- Getting to grips with Adobe mean acquiring an exciting new skill that will empower you to use your creativity and tech know-how in both a personal and professional context.
- Tools and Effects in Illustrator
- Creating Projects in Illustrator
- Validity: The deal is valid until 31 December 2020.
- Only one voucher per person, one additional voucher may be bought as a gift.
- Customer service support 24/5 – call +44 (0) 203 198 7700 or email email@example.com.
- 12 months unlimited access to course content.
- Training platform runs on any Flash-based computer. Hyperli does not cover any additional tax, service charge or gratuity.
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android.
- No software included.
- Course completion certificate included.
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information found here https://www.e-careers.courses/faqs
- Image displayed is only a representation.
- Hyperli does not cover additional tax, service charge or gratuity.
For more information click here
- To redeem go to https://www.e-careers.courses/redeem-voucher
- Enter your voucher code and click ‘Redeem’.
- Enter your details and your email address.
- You will then receive an email with instruction on how to access the course within three working days of redemption.
You Save R3,308.00
Limited time only!
In a Nutshell
The deal valid until 31 December 2020. 12 months unlimited access to the course. Course completion certificate included. One voucher per person; one additional voucher may be bought as a gift.