KwaZulu-Natal: 3-Night Stay for up to two Adults and Two Children at The Merry Crab
Welcome to KZN's best-kept secret!
A charming, self-catering holiday hideaway carved out of the lush tropical vegetation of the Admiralty Reserve.
The Merry Crab Beach Lodge is found along a shaded pathway through bush inhabited by curious duiker. A large undercover boma is ideal for potjies or braais in inclement weather where families can create their own masterpiece dishes.
Whether you’re a party animal, sun worshipper, adventurer, nature lover, bird watcher, golfer, fisherman, or simply want to escape the rat race and chill, this is the ideal spot. Our little piece of paradise offers a variety of experiences for the whole family to enjoy.
Come and holiday in comfort at one of the most beautiful spots on the South Coast of KZN.
What’s the Deal?
- 3-Night Stay in a Casita for Two Adults and Two Children – R1939 (valued at R2985)
- 3-Night Stay in a Cabana for Four Adults and Two Children – R3299 (valued at R5080)
About the Accommodation
- Check-in: 14h00; checkout: 10h00.
- Please note 50% of units available only daily.
- Children must be 12 years or under or will count as an adult.
- No smoking in units.
- Prices are based per unit and not per person or child.
- No more than 4 units may be booked on any specific day for promotional offers.
- Units are self-catering only and no facilities for catering are available onsite
- Sleeps 2 adults (+ 2 children) in a one-bedroom, en-suite with separate living/kitchen area.
- This unit has two sleeper couches in the living area which can be made up to accommodate a maximum of two children.
- The beds are small and do not accommodate a large framed teenager/adult.
- A combination of a Studio & Casita which sleeps 4 adults in two separate en-suite bedrooms + 2 children (in living area).
- This unit has an inter-leading foam insulated (soundproof) door which opens up to make up the Cabana or alternatively remains closed and is sold as separate units.
- This door is foam-insulated and as soundproof as any wall
- Swimming Pool
- A communal Lapa
- Big screen TV
- Poolside bar and lounge
- In the lounge area, you'll find board games and a reading nook
Attractions & Activities
- Beaches – Glenmore, Trafalgar, Palm & Leisure Bay beach
- Whale watching
- Golf Courses
- Munster Sports Club – tennis, squash and bowls can be played (prior arrangement)
- Restaurants, pubs, shows, casino and new water world are
Other activities to be enjoyed in the vicinity include:
- Beach horse riding, quad and mountain biking, hiking, kite flying, sea safaris, deep-sea fishing and shark cage diving. only ten minutes away.
See General Terms & Conditions of a voucher
You've Arrived! Check out Hyperli Flights powered by TravelStart. Find the cheapest flights, get an estimate and compare prices with major airlines on all international and local flights in seconds.
- The deal is valid until 29th February 2020.
- Offer excludes the following dates: 4th December 2019 until 15th January 2020.
- Excludes School Holidays
- We do accept bookings less than 48-hrs prior to arrival provided guest has a valid voucher
- Reservation required: 083 267 9055 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You Save R1,046.00
Limited time only!
In a Nutshell
The deal is valid until 29th February 2020. Offer excludes the following dates: 4th December until 15th January 2020. Excludes School Holidays Reservation required: 083 267 9055 or email@example.com.
KwaZulu-Natal: 1 or 2-Night Anytime Self-Catering Stay for Two Bonamanzi Game Reserve Hluhluwe R949.00 R1,500.00
KwaZulu-Natal: 2 or 4-Night Self-Catering Stay for up to Four River Valley Nature Reserve Margate R1,499.00 R2,300.00
KZN: 2-Night Weekday Self-Catering Stay for up to Eight Golden Dawn Chalet La Mercy R869.00 R1,598.00