Kruger Park: 2-Night Anytime Stay for Two at Tinyiko Kruger Lodge
Ideally located in the heart of the African Bush, Tinyiko Kruger is nestled in the wildlife sanctuary and holiday town of Marloth Park.
The cosy and elegantly-styled lodge is home to five well-appointed spacious and luxurious double rooms, each with its own beautiful views of the lodge and the African bushveld.
Tinyiko Kruger Lodge is a great place for families and couples alike with activities such as picnics, swimming in the pool or just wandering around the bush estate while bird, fauna and flora watching. For the more adventurous get out and about by mountain biking the many trails or visit the many nearby attractions such as the Kruger National Park, The Botanical Gardens or the Lionspruit Reserve.
Tinyiko Kruger Lodge caters to your every whim, while you immerse yourself in nature. Laze beside the pool to a symphony of birdsong by day, and snuggle into our comfy beds by night to the lullabies of the wild.
What’s the Deal?
- 2-Night Anytime Stay for Two – R999 (valued at R2280)
About the Offer
- Guests can choose from any available Double Room (upgrade to Self-catering cottage or Deluxe Rooms – additional R150 per voucher)
- Should you need to move the dates the first move will be free of charge, thereafter a fee of R250 will be charged (dates can only be changed twice.)
- room only.
- NB: No alcohol can be brought onto the premises.
- Buy up to two deals to extend stay.
- Check-in: 14h00; Check-out: 10h00
- Children Policy: 0 – 5 years stay free, 6+ years pay R150 per child per night. 12+ years pay adult rates and will require their own voucher.
- Max two children per voucher
About the Accommodation
- Private en-suite bathrooms with showers
- Bar fridge
- Tea/coffee station
- Flatscreen TV with DStv
Things to Do in Marloth Park
- Take a walk along the peaceful Marloth Roads.
- Take a drive along the scenic Crocodile River, bordering on Kruger Park.
- Cycling - rent a bike (or bring your own) and explore!
- Lionspruit Reserve - Home to Lions, Buffalo and Rhinos.
- Marloth has many great restaurants.
- Local amenities include shops, petrol station, liquor stores and an internet station at the local post office.
- Birdwatching - sit/ walk quietly and enjoy the rich birdlife.
- Picnic - Picnic beside the fence along the Crocodile River, from where the Big 5 are often seen drinking in Kruger Park.
- Swim or play tennis at the Henk Van Rooyen centre.
Things to Do in the Surrounding Area
- Kruger National Park - self-drive visits with access from either the Crocodile Bridge Gate (14km) or the Malelane Gate (45km).
- Book a Safari into Kruger Park on an open safari vehicle.
- Horse Riding at Kwa Madwala.
- Day trips into Swaziland.
- Day trips into Mozambique.
- Panoramic Tour world-renowned sites like Bourke's Luck Potholes and the Blyde River Canyon.
- Botanical Gardens - Nelspruit is home to beautiful Botanical Gardens - perfect for a picnic.
- Nelspruit has several malls which will please the desires of any experienced shopper.
See General Terms & Conditions of a voucher
You've Arrived! Check out Hyperli Flights powered by TravelStart. Find the cheapest flights, get an estimate and compare prices with major airlines on all international and local flights in seconds.
- The deal is valid until 30th November 2019.
- For enquires and bookings: Call 010 786 0079 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To confirm booking: email a copy of your Hyperli voucher to email@example.com at the time of the booking.
- The Deal is non-refundable (once bought no refunds are applicable).