Kruger National Park: 2-Night Anytime Stay for Two Including Meals & 2 x Game Drives at Umlani Bush Camp
Kruger National Park
Experience the real magic of Africa at Umlani Bush Camp. Situated in the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, the beautifully designed eco lodge is off the grid and beaten tourist track, offering intimate and thrilling wildlife encounters, award-winning meals and a chance to reconnect with nature in one of Africa's world-renowned, unspoilt wilderness reserves.
Home to traditional African reed and thatch huts as well as an Eco Rondawel which all blend naturally with the environment and provide pure comfort, Umlani Bush Camp allows guests to enjoy the serenity of the great outdoors.
Relax under a canopy of stars, witness picturesque sunrises and sunsets that colour the skies above with a pallet of brilliant colours, and surrender your senses to natural bush therapy!
What’s The Deal?
- 2-night anytime stay for two including meals and 2 x game drives – R14 199 (valued at R16 632)
- Double bed
- En-suite bathroom
- Open-air bush shower
- Mosquito nets
Facilities at Umlani:
- Umlani gift shop
- Traditional African boma/dining room
- Baby sitting and laundry service on request
- Airport services
- Swimming pool
- Bush bar and deck
- Exclusive tree house
Activities & Attractions at Umlani:
- Bush walks
- Guided safaris
- Bird watching
Activities & Attractions in the Area:
- Microlight flight
- Balloon safaris
- Moholoholo wildlife rehabilitation centre
- Horseback riding
- Golf course
- Bird watching
Clothing to Pack:
Casual, comfortable clothing in neutral colours, such as khaki, brown, olive and beige, are best for safaris and game walks. White is not suitable as it increases your visibility to animals and it gets dirty very quickly. It is recommended that you keep your luggage to a minimum.
Umlani Bushcamp Winter Months (May - Sep)
Warm clothes are needed for evening activities (thick jacket). Light sweaters are sufficient for midday.
Umlani Buscamp Summer Months (Oct - April)
Light cotton clothing. T-shirts and shorts for everyday wear. Long sleeved shirts and cotton trousers for evening wear for warmth and protection from mosquitoes.
You've Arrived! Check out Hyperli Flights powered by TravelStart. Find the cheapest flights, get an estimate and compare prices with major airlines on all international and local flights in seconds.
- The deal is valid from 1 September to 15 December 2018.
- Booking essential: Click here to book. Email email@example.com to confirm the booking.
- No shows forfeit Hyperli voucher.
- Voucher must be provided upon booking.
- Note: there is no reception at Umlani Bush Camp
- Accommodation in a double hut
- 3 x meals per day
- 2 x game drives
- Optional bush walks
- All local brand drinks
- Vehicle permit (payable at the Timbavati Gate) – R140 per vehicle
- Guide accommodation – R850 per day
- Conservation levy (payable at Umlani Bush Camp) – R328 per person per night
You Save R2,433.00
Limited time only!
In a Nutshell
The deal is valid from 1 September to 15 December 2018. Booking essential: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the booking. No shows forfeit Hyperli voucher.
Related Deals View All
Cape Town: 2-Night Anytime Stay for up to Four The Residences at Crystal Towers Century City R1,999.00 R4,500.00
Cape Town: 1 or 2-Night Stay for Two Incl Breakfast Beta Beach Guest House Bakoven R1,119.00 R2,500.00