One-month Introduction Course for Japanese Sword Fighting for R150 with the South African Kendo Federation
Develop self-discipline and build confidence with an exciting one-month training membership for Japanese sword fighting with the South African Kendo Federation. Introduction course commences from February 2017, with classes held from the beginning of each month, allowing for training twice a week for four weeks. Candidates that complete the full months course will receive a certificate of completion.
- R150 for a One-month Introduction Course for Japanese Sword Fighting (R400 value)
More About The South African Kendo Federation (SAKF)
The SAKF is the representative body for Kendo, Iaido, and Jodo in South Africa and is affiliated to the Martial Arts South Africa (MASA), the International Kendo Federation (FIK) and the European Kendo Federation (EKF). Dedicated to promoting and developing Kendo in South Africa, the SAKF has a number of highly trained instructors and encourages opportunities for international links and tours. For more information: https://vimeo.com/156612899 or visit www.sakf.co.za
· Annabelle's, 8 Tramore road, Bryanston
· Rosebank Scout Hall, Cnr Bolton & Sturdee Road, Rosebank
· Garsfontein Community Hall, cnr Keeshond & Serene Street, Garsfontein, Pretoria
· St Margaret's, Cnr Amsterdam & Woltemade Street, Die Heuwe, Witbank
· Unit 4, 30 Tarentaal Crescent, Okavango Park, Brakenfell, Cape Town
· Rivonia Sports Club, 7 Achter Road, Paulshoff, Johannesburg
· US Gymnasium, Coetzenburg, Stellenbosch
· 120 Buitengracht Street, Cape Town
· Kyalami Preparatory School, 4 Maple Drive, Willamore, Kyalami, Midrand
For reservation contact: email@example.com. Valid from February 2017. Valid for one month from date of purchase. A registration form will have to be completed and sent back. Customers need to indicate which dojo they would like to attend for the duration of the course. A confirmation email will be sent back to the participant as well as the dojo representative of the dojo they will participate in. 48-hour cancellation policy applies. No-shows forfeit Voucher. Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Voucher.
In a Nutshell
Foster self-discipline, develop confidence and mold the mind and body while developing skills from experienced instructors at the South African Kendo Federation.