India: 8-Night Golden Triangle Tour with Ajanta Caves Including Breakfast, Activities and Domestic Flights
Golden Triangle Tours take you to the destinations that offer you to see India’s royal and cultural heritage. India Golden Triangle Tours consist of three cities – Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. These three cities are breathtakingly beautiful and have a special place in the books of history. They have unique charms of their own that bring several visitors from all around the world. Golden Triangle Tours of India is highly rich with excitement, adventure, knowledge, fun, and extravaganza, cultural and traditional history that one can truly enjoy. Each city is different from each other yet is still talked about them in the same very way, as it has been since ages.
What’s The Deal?
- 1 April – 30 September 2018: 8-night stay including breakfast, activities and domestic flight – R13 999 per person (valued at R24 756)
- 1 October 2018 – 31 March 2019: 8-night stay including breakfast, activities and domestic flight – R19 499 per person (valued at R31 948)
- 1 April – 30 September 2019: 8-night stay including breakfast, activities and domestic flight – R17 199 per person (valued at R29 491)
Day 1: Arrival At New Delhi
Transfer to the hotel where the rest of the day is free.
Day 2: New Delhi
Prepare for a full day guided tour to New & Old Delhi where you’ll visit Rashtrapati Bhavan, India Gate, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Humayun’s Tomb and much more.
Day 3: New Delhi – Agra (220 kms/ 3hr30min)
Drive to the “City of Love” Agra. Enjoy a half day guided city tour where you’ll visit the Agra Fort, Itmad-ud-Daulah’s Tomb, Jama Masjid and much more. The evening you’re treated to a light and sound show “Mohabbat-the-Taj” – the saga of love.
Day 4: Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Jaipur (238 kms/ 5hrs)
Before breakfast visit the world’s most popular and beautiful monument Taj Mahal and Mehtab Bagh. After breakfast drive to Jaipur and visit the oldest deserted town of Fatehpur Sikri en-route to Jaipur.
Day 5: Jaipur
Enjoy a full day guided tour of Jaipur where you’ll visit Amber Fort (with elephant ride), Nahargarh Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds), City Palace and much more.
Day 6: Jaipur – Aurangabad (By Flight)
Board the flight for Aurangabad.
Day 7: Aurangabad – Ajanta – Aurangabad (96 kms/ 2hr30min)
Enjoy a full day guided tour to the UNESCO World Heritage Site Ajanta Caves.
Day 8 : Aurangabad – Ellora Caves – Aurangabad (60 kms/ 1hr30min)
Enjoy a full day guided tour to Ellora Caves. After sightseeing at Ellora Caves, visit other historical attractions of the place like Daulatabad Fort and Bibi ka Maqbara.
Day 9 : Departure from Aurangabad
Transfer to Aurangabad airport to board the flight home.
You've Arrived! Check out Hyperli Flights powered by TravelStart. Find the cheapest flights, get an estimate and compare prices with major airlines on all international and local flights in seconds.
- The deal is valid until 31 May 2020.
- Booking essential: Email email@example.com
- Only available for travel dates stipulated.
- 30 day cancellation policy applies – no refunds thereafter.
- Accommodation on double/twin sharing basis
- All transfers including airport transfers
- English speaking guide – New Delhi, Agra, Fatehpur Sikri, Jaipur and Aurangabad
- Flight from Jaipur to Aurangabad – economy class
- Cycle rickshaw ride in Old Delhi and Tonga ride in Agra
- Elephant/Jeep ride in Jaipur
- Ajanta, Ellora and Aurangabad excursions
- 2 x water bottles per person per day
- All applicable taxes
- International flights
- Monument entrance fees
- Visa fees (if applicable)
- Beverages and meals not mentioned
- Any costs of personal nature
You Save R10,757.00
Limited time only!
In a Nutshell
The deal is valid until 31 May 2020. Booking essential: Email firstname.lastname@example.org Only available for travel dates stipulated. 30 day cancellation policy applies – no refunds thereafter.