India: 8-Day Golden Triangle Tour with Varanasi Including Accommodation, Breakfast & More!
Discover Delhi, Agra and Jaipur on a Golden Triangle tour of India. Visit India and tour the famous Golden Triangle.
Enjoy the perfect introduction to India's three most popular destinations - Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Explore the icons and discover the secrets of this vibrant part of the world.
What's the Deal?
- 8-Day Golden Triangle Tour with Varanasi Including Accommodation, Breakfast and More – 30th September 2019 – R8 018
- 8-Day Golden Triangle Tour with Varanasi Including Accommodation, Breakfast and More – 01 October 2019 to 31 March 2020 – R8 679
*Offer is valid per person – on a sharing basis.
- 7 nights’ accommodation in 3 Star Hotels.
- Meal Plan - Buffet Breakfast at Hotels Restaurants.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC transportation, driven by friendly chauffer.
- Services of English speaking local guide.
- Rickshaw Ride in Old Delhi.
- Elephant ride to Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- Boat Ride on River Ganges in Varanasi.
- Driver Allowance, Fuel Charges and Toll Taxes.
- All Applicable Taxes.
- Any kind of Airfare.
- Indian Visa.
- Any Entrance Fees.
- Items of Personal Nature, Porterage, Tips, Laundry, Pony Rides, Optional Tours etc.
- All other items and services not specified above.
- Mandatory Gala Dinner on Christmas or New Year Eve
8-Day Golden Triangle Tour (Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Varanasi)
Day 01: Arrival at Delhi
- Upon arrival at Delhi International Airport, our representative will meet you and transfer you to the hotel in Delhi.
- Day free at leisure.
- Overnight stay at hotel in Delhi.
Day 02: Delhi Sightseeing
- After breakfast, proceed with Delhi sightseeing tour with first visit to the Jama Masjid - the largest Mosque in India.
- Visit Chandni Chowk – oldest, biggest bazaar of Old Delhi. Later, walk up to Fatehpuri Masjid and enjoy a rickshaw ride till Red Fort. Here our driver will meet you, drive past Red Fort (a 17th century historical fort in Delhi) and reach Rajghat, a memorial where Mahatma Gandhi was cremated. An eternal flame burns on one side of this memorial.
- Visit the Humayun Tomb - first garden-style tomb of India. The main highlight of this tomb, inspired by Persian architecture, is the four garden squares with water passage channels surrounding the tomb.
- Drive past Rashtrapati Bhawan - residence of the President of India and India Gate - an archway built in honor of the soldiers who died in World War I.
- Visit Qutub Minar built by Qutab-ud-din Aibak in 1193 to mark the beginning of Muslim rule in India. Overnight stay at hotel in Delhi.
Day 03: Delhi - Agra
- After breakfast, you will head to Agra.
- After some relaxation, visit the Agra Fort that resembles the magnificent Red Fort in Delhi.
- Later in the evening, enjoy a royal Tonga ride (Optional) to the Taj Mahal.
Day 04: Agra - Jaipur
- Post breakfast and check out, drive to the beautiful city of Jaipur, also known as the Pink City of India.
- En route visit Fatehpur Sikri, the abandoned city of the Mughal Empire.
- You have time to explore the corners of Fatehpur Sikri before continuing your way. Continue drive to Jaipur.
- Overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 05: Jaipur Sightseeing
- After breakfast, head for Jaipur sightseeing.
- Visit the Amer Fort dating back to 16th century that displays private halls, pavilions, former private chambers of the King and royal Rajput women. Enjoy an Elephant ride here.
- Explore the City Palace consisting of former private and public chambers, silver vessels, courtyards, gateways, private chambers of the King and lot more.
- Later, head to Jantar Mantar. It is an astronomical observatory that features the World’s largest Sundial - Samrat Yantra.
- Visit the Hawa Mahal - a five-storey palace built in 1799 during Rajput rule.
- Later, afternoon is kept free to visit the famous Markets of Textiles, Gems, Carpets, and handicrafts.
- Overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 06: Jaipur-Varanasi (by flight)
- After breakfast, our company representative will drive you to the Jaipur Airport to board your flight to Varanasi. (Flight Ticket is not included in the package cost)
- On arrival at Varanasi, our company representative will meet you and transfer you to the hotel.
- Day free at leisure.
- Overnight stay at hotel in Varanasi.
Day 07: Varanasi Sightseeing
- Your Varanasi sightseeing tour begins with an early morning boat ride on the River Ganges.
- Enjoy soaking in the spectacular sunrise views and later, return to the hotel for breakfast.
- After breakfast, head to Sarnath. It is the place dotted with various Buddhist pilgrimage sites of great significance.
- Later, visit the New Vishwanath Temple also known as the “Birla Mandir”.
- In the evening, witness the spectacular Ganga Aarti.
Day 08: Varanasi Departure
- After breakfast, our company representative will drive you to Varanasi Airport to board your flight back to home.
Accommodation Details – 3-Star Stay
- Delhi Surya International
- Agra the Agra Grande
- Jaipur Rajputana Haveli
- Varanasi Hotel Tridev
- Tariffs for the period 20th December 2019 to 10th January 2020 to be checked beforehand as peak season supplement rates would be applicable.
- Compulsory Christmas and New Year Gala dinner charges will be applicable as per the hotel policy.
See General Terms & Conditions of a voucher
You've Arrived! Check out Hyperli Flights powered by TravelStart. Find the cheapest flights, get an estimate and compare prices with major airlines on all international and local flights in seconds.
- Validity: The deal is valid for specific dates only:
- Option 1 is valid until 30 September 2019.
- Option 2 is valid for travel between 1 October until 31 March 2020.
- Offer is valid per person – on a sharing basis.
- Reservation required: email email@example.com.
Limited time only!
In a Nutshell
Validity: The deal is valid for specific dates only: Check description and fine print for dates. Offer is valid per person – on a sharing basis. Reservation required: email firstname.lastname@example.org.