India: 7-Night Best of Kerala Tour Including Breakfast, 1 x Dinner & 1 x Lunch
Wedged between the Western Ghats on the East and the Arabian Sea on the West, the narrow strip of land known as Kerala is a destination of a lifetime.
Fondly called God’s Own Country is truly one of the best places to visit in India as it’s blessed with beauty that few can actually match.
Starting from the Harbour City, Cochin embark to Munnar, one of the most beautiful hill stations in India. Enjoy the wild natural bliss of wildlife at Thekkady, while Alleppey takes you on a tour of the blessed backwaters that will have you bowled over.
What’s the Deal?
- 1 April 2018 – 30 September 2018: 7-Night Best of Kerala Tour Including Breakfast, 1 x Dinner & 1 x Lunch – R9799 p.p (valued at R17286)
- 1 October 2018 – 31 March 2019: 7-Night Best of Kerala Tour Including Breakfast, 1 x Dinner & 1 x Lunch – R12899 p.p (valued at R22427)
- 1 April 2019 – 30 September 2019: 7-Night Best of Kerala Tour Including Breakfast, 1 x Dinner & 1 x Lunch – R12199 (valued at R20743)
Day 1: Arrival at Cochin
Arrival at Cochin airport with the rest of the day free for leisure activities.
Day 2: At Cochin
Full day sightseeing tour to Cochin visit Fort Cochin, St.Frances Church, Jewish Synagogue, Mattancherry "Dutch" Palace and Chinese fishing market. Evening enjoy the kathakali dance show, one of India's most famous classical dances with lavish costumes, exotic makeup & masks intensify the beauty of the dancers, intricate moments.
Day 3: Cochin - Munnar (130 km/ 4hrs)
Drive to Munnar “Scenic hills of Kerala” and en-route enjoy the scenic beauty & the marvelous waterfalls of Kerala, with high mountains and the low flying clouds passing by. Upon arrival at Munnar check in the hotel for night stay. Later visit the Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty Dam, Old Munnar Town and the town market.
In the evening, enjoy a walk at Tea Estate or free for own activities.
Day 4 : Munnar - Periyar (98 km/ 3hrs30min)
Drive to Periyar. Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary is one of biggest wildlife sanctuaries in India's which covers 777 Sq. Km (300 Sq. miles) for a Tiger Reserve. Upon arrival at Periyar National Park check in the hotel for night stay. Later proceed for cardamom plantation areas.
Day 5: At Periyar
Full day sightseeing tour of Periyar, enjoy the Bamboo Rafting & Border Hiking are a unique program available in Periyar, elephant safari at Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary also visit Kumily, Mangala and Devi Temple.
Day 6: Periyar - Alleppey (128 km/ 3hrs30min)
Overnight houseboat journey, backwaters & lagoons on Alappuzha.
Day 7: Alleppey - Kumarakom (32 km/ 1hr)
Drive to Kumarakom “Town of Backwaters”. Sightseeing tour visit Vembanad Lake, Aruvikkuzhi Waterfalls, Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, Kumarakom Beach, Kumarakom Backwaters, Bay Island Driftwood Museum, Pathiramanal Island, Juma Masjid and Ettumanoor Mahadeva Temple. Relax at the hotel or day free for leisure activities.
Day 8: Kumarakom - Cochin (48 km/ 1hr30min) and Departure
Drive to Cochin airport to board the flight to your home.
You've Arrived! Check out Hyperli Flights powered by TravelStart. Find the cheapest flights, get an estimate and compare prices with major airlines on all international and local flights in seconds.
- Validity: The deal is valid until 30th June 2020.
- Booking Essential: Email email@example.com.
- Only available for travel dates selected and stipulated.
- 30 day cancellation policy applies – no refunds thereafter.
- 7 Nights accommodation based on double / twin sharing basis
- All transfers including airport transfers by an AC Car MUV / SUV / Sedan car
- Local english speaking guide at Cochin
- Boat ride at Lake Periyar.
- 2 x Mineral Water bottles per person per day
- All Applicable taxes
- 1 x Lunch at Houseboat
- 1 x Dinner at Houseboat
- International flights to/from the start/finish of the trip.
- Entrance fee.
- Visas Fee (if applicable).
- Tips (always optional, but some guidance will be given in the pre-departure information pack you’ll receive after booking).
- Beverages other than drinking water.
- Any costs of a personal nature.
You Save R7,487.00
Limited time only!
In a Nutshell
Validity: The deal is valid until 30th June 2020. Booking Essential: Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Only available for travel dates selected and stipulated. 30 day cancellation policy applies – no refunds thereafter.