Guided Kayak Tours from Hout Bay for up to Four with Kayak Adventures
Is your adventurous streak showing? Then come kayak with us in Cape Town!
Enjoy a day out kayaking with friends or family and appreciate the spectacularly different view of Cape Town's beautiful coastline and mountains. You will explore one of Cape Town's most iconic shorelines starting from the breathtaking Hout Bay, a lively coastal town 20km from Cape Town central.
On your venture out, you can look forward to seeing alluring attractions, like the seal sanctuary, various marine life and Chapman’s Peak from shore.
Marine life that you might encounter while kayaking: Seals, Penguins, Dolphins, Whales and Sunfish... just to name a few.
Let Kayak Adventures take you on a scenic excursion that you won't forget!
What’s the Deal?
- Guided Kayak Tours from Hout Bay for One – R199 (valued at R400)
- Guided Kayak Tours from Hout Bay for Two – R379 (valued at R800)
- Guided Kayak Tours from Hout Bay for Four – R699 (valued at R1600)
- Meetup Location Kayak Adventures inside Captain Jack's booking office
- Short training session
- Let's go kayaking!
What You Need to Know:
- Age restriction: Min age is 10 unless accompanied by an adult
- Passengers per Kayak: max 2 per kayak. But you do not need a partner to kayak with us.
- Dress Code: Casual - Beach. Bring jacket or warm top. Clothes might get wet.
- Bring your swimwear and a towel
- Water temp varies from 10°C to 16°C
- The trip is weather dependent. Weather assessed on day as activity cannot be performed in dangerous or bad weather.
- Lifejackets provided
- If you are prone to motion sickness - we recommend you take motion sickness tablets before the trip
- Must sign waiver
* Safety First. The trip is weather dependent. Weather assessed on day as activity cannot be performed in dangerous or bad weather.
Frequently Asked Questions:
I have never kayaked before. Can I join?
Yes. This activity is perfect for beginners and experienced kayakers. The water is calm and you will always have a guide close by to assist.
Can I leave the group and kayak on my own?
Unfortunately not. We recommend that you always stay within 100m of the group.
Do I need to be able to swim?
No. But it is recommended in case of emergency. You will be wearing a life jacket.
Will I get wet?
Yes. You will get a little wet.
Do you do private guided tours?
Yes. We do private tours for a min of 4 people. Great for a private birthday excursion, family outing or office team building.
- Validity: The deal is valid until 30 September 2019.
- Valid from Monday to Sunday.
- Contact for availability on our time slots.
- All Booking requests to be done on the Kayak Adventures website.
- No-shows forfeit Hyperli voucher.
- Subject to availability.
- To make your booking - please forward the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- A copy of your Hyperli voucher
- Your mobile contact number
- Confirm date & time that you would like to make your booking for
- Kayak Adventures will reply to confirm whether there is availability or not.
- Please Take Note of Our Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellation by client within 48 hours 50% fee charged.
- Cancellation by client within 24 hours or no-show full fee charged.
About the Tour
- Duration +/- 2 Hours
- Min of 4 people per trip
- Min age 7 years old (accompanied by adult)
You Save R201.00
Limited time only!
Over 525 bought
In a Nutshell
Validity: The deal is valid until 30 September 2019. Valid from Monday to Sunday. All Booking requests to be emailed to email@example.com. Contact for availability on our time slots.
Entrance to Monkey Moves (Green Course) for Four Acrobranch Adventure Park Multiple Locations R249.00 R360.00
“Big Zip” Weekday Zip Lining Experience for up to Four Acrobranch Adventure Park Multiple Locations R108.00 R180.00