Garden Route: Three, Four or Seven-Night Self-Catering Stay for Up to Six People from R3499 at The Dunes Resort
Travellers head to the heart of the Garden Route at Dunes Resort. It is located right on the Keurbooms beach with private access to the public beach. The Dunes is well-located and is within 5 minutes of the holiday town of Plettenberg Bay.
Choose between these options
Weekend (Friday to Sunday)
- R3499 for a Three-Night Self-Catering Stay for Up to Six People (Value R4500)
Weekday (Monday to Thursday)
- R4069 for a Four-Night Self-Catering Stay for Up to Six People (Value R600)
Anytime (Friday to Friday)
- R4 970 for a Seven-Night Self-Catering Stay for Up to Six People (Value R10500)
The Resort at a Glance
Dunes Resort offers a great stay for business and leisure travellers alike. Catering for both the individual and group travellers, the resort is also family-friendly. The closest airport is in George, which is just over an hour away, and it is a further two and a half hours from Port Elizabeth.
- Business and leisure travellers
- George Airport an hour away
The resort offers travellers self-catering accommodation in a self-catering duplex unit.
Self-Catering Duplex Unit:
- Two bedrooms; main bedroom with a queen-size bed and second bedroom with two single beds
- Sleeper couch downstairs
- Bathroom upstairs with a bath and toilet
- Bathroom downstairs with a shower and toilet
- Private undercover braai area
- Linen provided
- Undercover parking available
- Fully-equipped with a microwave, oven, stove and fridge / freezer
- TV with DStv
- The resort has two swimming pools and games room that will keep the children busy
- Private access to the public beach
- Bar with year round specials
- The resort is able to accommodate between 100 (sit-down dinner) and 120 people (cinema-style seating) in the first floor conferencing venue
- Ample parking
- Two wedding venues
- The first floor conference venue can be turned into a wedding venue with a nearby dance venue with balcony
- The dance venue can be turned into a small wedding venue with a balcony that can be easily turned into a dance floor
Activities and attractions
- Located on Keurbooms Road
- Conveniently located close to Plettenberg Bay
- Various golf courses in the area
- The Bloukrans Bungee jump
- Dunes Resort have negotiated special rates at many of the activities in the area for guests
What to do on the Garden Route
A popular and scenic stretch of the south-eastern coast, the Garden Route stretches from Mossel Bay in the Western Cape to the Storms River, over the Paul Sauer Bridge in the extreme western reach of the neighbouring Eastern Cape. The ultimate tourist escape, with activities ranging from the daring Bloukrans Bungee Jump, ziplining through the Tsitsikamma forest, coming face to face with Elephants or perfecting your swing with a game of golf at one of the many lush golf courses, there’s something for everyone along the Garden Route.
Ecologically diverse and verdant vegetation mingles with numerous lagoons and lakes dotted along the coast, the beautiful stretch is home to a vast number of prestigious wine estates, golf courses, and other attractions like the Addo Elephant Park – the third largest national park in South Africa – the Cango Caves or Tsitsikamma Canopy Tours.
Travellers can fill up on adrenalin with scuba-diving or blackwater tubing on Storms River, while the more laid-back can get their nature fix at Birds of Eden or seeing the Route from a different perspective with a scenic helicopter flight. White sandy beaches, beautiful landscapes and a wide range of art, shopping, culture and nature, there’s something for everyone along the Garden Route.
Valid until 30 November 2018. Not valid for peak season, long weekends or holidays. Should you require travel during peak seasons there will be an additional charge.
Reservation required: Check availability before making a booking: For availability please send an email to email@example.com. No availability will be done over the phone. All bookings must be made within 7 working days of purchase – no refunds thereafter. Vouchers will be redeemed once the booking has been confirmed. Bookings may be altered once, and no less than 45 days prior to check-in subject to availability.
Only valid for self-catering units owned and managed by NLM Travel. Valid for a maximum of Six people: "four adults and two kids under the age of 12". 100% cancellation fee applies after bookings have been confirmed. Bookings may be altered once, and no less than 45 days prior to check-in – subject to availability. No-shows forfeit Voucher. Check-in: 14:00; checkout: 10:00.
All meals and flights not specified, travel insurance, items of a personal nature, porterage and tipping and sightseeing not mentioned. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
In a Nutshell
Escape the city hustle with a three, four or seven-night stay at The Dunes Resort located in the Beautiful Garden Route area