Garden Route: 3, 4 or 7-Night Weekend or Weekday Self-Catering Stay for up to Six at The Dunes Resort
Located in the heart of the Garden Route, The Dunes Resort offers a unique flavor of hospitality along the picturesque Garden Route. An impeccable blend of elegance and service, luxury and style, and lies within walking distance from the unspoiled Keurbooms Beach, the resort is home to cosy and elegantly-styled units that are fully-furnished and provide the ideal escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
If it's peace and tranquility that you’re after, then The Dunes Resort is exactly the place for you!
What's The Deal?
Weekend (Friday to Sunday)
- 3-night self-catering stay for up to six – R3499 (valued at R4500)
Weekday (Monday to Thursday)
- 4-night self-catering stay for up to six – R4069 (valued at R6000)
Anytime (Friday to Friday)
- 7-night self-catering stay for up to six – R4970 (valued at R10 500)
Dunes Resort offers a great stay for business and leisure travellers alike. Catering for both the individual and group travellers, the resort is also family-friendly. The closest airport is in George, which is just over an hour away, and it is a further two and a half hours from Port Elizabeth.
- Business and leisure travellers
- George Airport an hour away
The resort offers travellers self-catering accommodation in a self-catering duplex unit.
Self-Catering Duplex Unit:
- Two bedrooms; main bedroom with a queen-size bed and second bedroom with two single beds
- Sleeper couch downstairs
- Bathroom upstairs with a bath and toilet
- Bathroom downstairs with a shower and toilet
- Private undercover braai area
- Linen provided
- Undercover parking available
- Fully-equipped with a microwave, oven, stove and fridge / freezer
- TV with DStv
- The resort has two swimming pools and games room that will keep the children busy
- Private access to the public beach
- Bar with year round specials
- The resort is able to accommodate between 100 (sit-down dinner) and 120 people (cinema-style seating) in the first floor conferencing venue
- Ample parking
- Two wedding venues
- The first floor conference venue can be turned into a wedding venue with a nearby dance venue with balcony
- The dance venue can be turned into a small wedding venue with a balcony that can be easily turned into a dance floor
Activities and attractions
- Located on Keurbooms Road
- Conveniently located close to Plettenberg Bay
- Various golf courses in the area
- The Bloukrans Bungee jump
- Dunes Resort have negotiated special rates at many of the activities in the area for guests
What to do along the Garden Route
A popular and scenic stretch of the south-eastern coast, the Garden Route stretches from Mossel Bay in the Western Cape to the Storms River, over the Paul Sauer Bridge in the extreme western reach of the neighbouring Eastern Cape. The ultimate tourist escape, with activities ranging from the daring Bloukrans Bungee Jump, ziplining through the Tsitsikamma forest, coming face to face with Elephants or perfecting your swing with a game of golf at one of the many lush golf courses, there’s something for everyone along the Garden Route.
Ecologically diverse and verdant vegetation mingles with numerous lagoons and lakes dotted along the coast, the beautiful stretch is home to a vast number of prestigious wine estates, golf courses, and other attractions like the Addo Elephant Park – the third largest national park in South Africa – the Cango Caves or Tsitsikamma Canopy Tours.
Travellers can fill up on adrenaline with scuba-diving or blackwater tubing on Storms River, while the more laid-back can get their nature fix at Birds of Eden or seeing the Route from a different perspective with a scenic helicopter flight. White sandy beaches, beautiful landscapes and a wide range of art, shopping, culture and nature, there’s something for everyone along the Garden Route.
You've Arrived! Check out Hyperli Flights powered by TravelStart. Find the cheapest flights, get an estimate and compare prices with major airlines on all international and local flights in seconds.
- The deal is valid until 30 July 2019.
- Not valid during peak season, over long weekends or holidays – should you require to travel during peak season there will be an additional charge.
- Booking essential: Email firstname.lastname@example.org – Check availability before making a booking.
- No availability will be done over the phone.
- All bookings must be made within 7 working days of purchase – no refunds thereafter.
- Vouchers will be redeemed once the booking has been confirmed.
- Bookings may be altered once, and no less than 45 days prior to check-in subject to availability.
- Only valid for self-catering units owned and managed by NLM Travel.
- Valid for a maximum of Six people: "four adults and two kids under the age of 12".
- 100% cancellation fee applies after bookings have been confirmed.
- Bookings may be altered once, and no less than 45 days prior to check-in – subject to availability.
- No-shows forfeit voucher.
- Check-in: 14:00; checkout: 10:00.
- All meals and flights not specified, travel insurance, items of a personal nature, porterage and tipping and sightseeing not mentioned.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
In a Nutshell
The deal is valid until 30 July 2019. Not valid during peak season, over long weekends or holidays – should you require to travel during peak season there will be an additional charge. Booking essential: Email email@example.com – Check availability before making a booking.