Finance For Non-Financial Professionals Course at Excel with Business
Knowing financials, especially concerning meeting financial objectives, is one of the essential skills in business.
You need to speak the language of finance if you want to succeed in business. Understanding the numbers in your business opens up a world of opportunity. Get a grip on the figures without needing a lengthy and expensive formal qualification.
As a non-financial professional, you need to quickly understand and distinguish good information from poor-quality information, otherwise, your decisions may adversely affect business performance – and your career prospects.
This course is designed with a practical view to finance. It’s suitable for professionals at all levels and entrepreneurs alike.
What’s the Deal?
- Finance For Non-Financial Professionals Course – R49 (valued at R1060.04)
In this course you will learn:
- How to understand and use financial statements
- Including; profit and loss, balance sheets and cash flow forecasts
- Budgeting and forecasting techniques to improve decision-making
- How to use Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) effectively
- How to appraise an investment using financial techniques
- The best way to develop a business plan
Section 1: Introduction
- Unit 1.1 - Financial Information and Decision-making
Section 2: Using Financial Information for Business Planning and Control
- Unit 2.1 - Management Accounts
- Unit 2.2 - Costs / Using Costs in Business Decisions
- Unit 2.3 - Using Budgets
- Unit 2.4 - Control Using Variance Analysis
- Unit 2.5 - Section Plenary
Section 3: Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Unit 3.1 - The Usefulness of Business Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Unit 3.2 - How to Choose Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Unit 3.3 - How to Use KPIs
- Unit 3.4 - KPIs in Practice
- Unit 3.5 - Section Plenary
Section 4: Project Investment Appraisal
- Unit 4.1 - Project Investment Appraisal
- Unit 4.2 - Appraisal Methods and Risk
- Unit 4.3 - Appraisal Methods and Inflation
- Unit 4.4 - Comparing Appraisal Methods
- Unit 4.5 - Section Plenary
Section 5: Building Your Business Case (Portfolio)
- Unit 5.1 - Building a Business Case
- Unit 5.2 - Identifying Your Resources
- Unit 5.3 - Sales, Production and Pricing
- Unit 5.4 - Financial Planning for Your Business Case
- Unit 5.5 - Section & Course Plenary
- Level: Intermediate - Advanced
- Duration: 9 hours
- 24/7 Access
- Video Tutorials
- Accreditation: CPD UK
- Certificate included upon completion
- For more info: https://excelwithbusiness.com/product/finance-for-non-financial-professionals/
- Validity: The deal is valid until 31 December 2018.
- Online redemption required. To redeem, go to: https://excelwithbusiness.com/redeem/
- Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
- Internet connection required.
- NO refunds on codes deals.
In a Nutshell
Validity: The deal is valid until 31 December 2018. Online redemption required. Course content available for 12 months from registration date. Internet connection required. NO refunds on codes deals.