Family Cabin, 1st April 2020: 4-Night One Way Durban – Cape Town Cruise Aboard the MSC Orchestra
Family-Fun Aboard the perfection that is the MSC Orchestra!
Set sail from Durban and drift across the east coast and the waters of the Indian Ocean to the wondrous shores of the Cape and its brilliant views of Table Mountain.
Life aboard can be just what you want it to be with something every one of your family members can enjoy. Whatever your age and dreams, you can be sure they’ll come true for you, your friends and family on a cruise like no other with MSC Orchestra.
MSC Orchestra promises your dream cruise and family vacation.
What's the Deal?
- 4-Night One Way Durban – Cape Town Cruise for 2 Adults & 2 Kids (I2 – Inside 4 Bedded Family Cabin) – R11 604 (valued at R21 954)
- 4-Night One Way Durban – Cape Town Cruise for 2 Adults & 2 Kids (O2 – Oceanview 4 Bedded Family Cabin) – R12 004 (valued at R22 754)
About the Cabins
I2 – Inside 4 Bedded cabin
NB! Cabins are for 2 adults & 2 Children under 18 at the time of cruising
O2 – Oceanview 4 Bedded cabin
NB! Cabins are for 2 adults & 2 Children under 18 at the time of cruising (cabins may have partial oceanview)
- Accommodation in the cabin category selected.
- Cruise mandatory charges.
- All meals and entertainment on-board.
- Transport to/from home to airport
- Travel documents (passport and visa required)
- All items of a personal nature
4 Nights One way Durban – Cape Town – 01 Apr 2020
Day 1: Wednesday 01 April 2020
- Durban, South Africa
- Depart: 18h00
Day 2: Thursday 02 April 2020
- Day at Sea
Day 3: Friday 03 April 2020
- Port Elizabeth, South Africa
- Arrive: 08h00
- Depart: 18h00
Day 4: Saturday 04 April 2020
- Day at Sea
Day 5: Sunday 05 April 2020
- Cape Town, South Africa
- Arrive: 09h00
The Ship at a Glance
MS MSC Orchestra is a cruise ship that was built in 2007 for MSC Cruises. She is the second ship of the Musica class. She could at the time accommodate 2,550 passengers in 1,275 cabins.
Most inside cabins were later refitted with two bunk beds and therefore she can now accommodate 3,200 passengers
If relaxation is your goal, there’s ample deck space to unwind in the sun or in the superb Body and Mind Spa, with pampering Turkish baths, saunas and a myriad of magical massages.
Active types have a Sports Centre with Gym, 5 stunning pools and even a jogging track that lets you keep a constant pace, undisturbed out in the fresh sea breeze.
MSC Orchestra also takes you on an exciting culinary journey, ranging from the Shanghai Chinese Restaurant with authentic Dim Sum specialties to the Four Seasons gourmet Italian dining experience and La Piazzetta, where you can discover the finest pizza outside Naples.
The designer venues on this ecological ship make every moment a special occasion, whether dancing to the live music in the leopard-style Savannah Bar, tempting lady luck in the Palm Beach Casino or catching a spectacular show in the equally spectacular Covent Garden Theatre.
Kids can go wild to their heart’s content in the Jungle Adventure playroom, while teens get their own Teen’s Club.
See General Terms & Conditions of a voucher
You've Arrived! Check out Hyperli Flights powered by TravelStart. Find the cheapest flights, get an estimate and compare prices with major airlines on all international and local flights in seconds.
- Validity: The deal is valid for departing date 1st April 2020.
- Valid for 4 Nights One way Durban – Cape Town Cruise for 2 adults & 2 Children under 18
- O2 cabins have partially obstructed views.
- valid for option purchased
- Reservations are required by emailing Hyperli voucher to: email@example.com.
- The deal is only valid for the stipulated dates – no changing of dates allowed.
- All bookings must be made within 7 working days of purchase – no refunds thereafter.
- All bookings made are in line with MSC’s standard booking conditions available on www.mscruises.co.za.
- No upgrades possible.
- Valid passports are required for all passengers.
- Mandatory charges included in the Hyperli deal.
- The Hyperli deal includes: Accommodation in the cabin category selected; cruise mandatory charges, all meals and entertainment on-board.
- The Hyperli deal excludes: Transport to/from your home to the port in Durban, all drinks, all items of a personal nature, Visas and any other items not listed as included.
- Voucher is valid for the cruise date for which the voucher was purchased only and cannot be swapped out for alternative cruise dates.
- E-mail your Hyperli voucher to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include the First name / Surname (must match passport / ID document) / Date of Birth and gender for each passenger travelling as well as your preferred email and cellphone contact info.
- You will receive confirmation of your cruise by email.
- Upon receipt of your booking confirmation from SA Cruises, you should proceed to the MSC Cruises websitewww.msccruises.co.za to the ‘Already Booked’ are to complete and submit the Passenger Registration Forms.
- Cruise tickets will be issued and e-mailed to you once the cruise booking is paid in full and the Passenger Registration Forms have been successfully completed and submitted online.
You Save R0.00
Limited time only!
Over 28 bought
In a Nutshell
Validity: The deal is valid for departing date 1st April 2020. Valid for 4 Nights One way Durban – Cape Town Cruise for 2 adults & 2 Children under 18. Reservations are required by emailing Hyperli voucher to: email@example.com.
Bela Bela: 2-Night Anytime Stay for Two Incl Breakfast & Massage The Villa Manor & Day Spa Bela-Bela R2,380.00 R3,800.00
Bela-Bela: 2, 3 or 4-Night Midweek or Weekday Stay for 6 Hoogland Spa Resort Bela-Bela R1,280.00 R3,200.00