Exercise and Sport Psychology Diploma with Vizual Coaching Academy
Take the dimensions of an ordinary mind to one that is of a winner.
Sign up for this course and combine the energies of an aspiring athlete and his or her motivator, to help them find a unique formula that works for them both, where they thrive on the thought that their success means failure for their competitors!
What will I learn?
Acquire the knowledge and skills to become a therapist and give sound advice to sports clients in this highly competitive area.
Why should I enrol onto this course?
8 easy-to-digest, action-packed and extremely motivating modules, will lead you onto an aspiring path where you can study mind-exercises, investigate and gather information with techniques, to provide your clients with the best portfolio of advice and therapy by which they believe in their potential to win.
What's the Deal?
- R399 Exercise and Sport Psychology Diploma (Value R3557)
Key Learning Points
This course will take you step by step through case studies and teach you techniques to become a therapist for both coaches and participants.
- Understand the professional and ethical duties required of the sport psychologist towards others.
- Recognise the importance of client confidentiality.
- Develop an understanding of the different areas of psychological studies that can have an impact upon sport.
- Have an understanding of the importance sport psychology has as a determinant in success.
- Look at those areas within sport psychology that may determine the ‘athletes’ ability to embark upon a psychology programme.
- Learn in full the terms Skill, Learning and Feedback.
- Understand the terms ‘open’, ‘closed’ and ‘environmental’ in relation to skill.
- Explore the nature, effects and benefits of the natural drug ‘endorphin’.
- Learn the definition of the terms 'sport', 'games' and 'competition'.
- Understand the principles behind 'training for competition'.
- Develop an understanding for the 'value of sport'.
- Gain knowledge of the terms - Motivation, Intrinsic and Extrinsic rewards.
- Gain knowledge of the 10 steps to motivation for coaches.
- Understand the principles behind the Causal Attribution Theory.
- Understand the principles behind Achievement Motivation.
- Analyse your understanding of the term ‘Winning is everything’.
- Realise what occurs to those who suffer defeat and interpret and learn what is meant by ‘optimistic enthusiasm’.
- Evaluate the suggested steps for increasing enthusiasm.
- Understand how know-how or talents are perceived and learn what motivates you to act because you want to.
- Look at the result of a positive response to pressure.
- Analyse what courageously facing choices brings.
- Recognise what pressure might be converted into.
- Look at the most important step when dealing with pressure.
- Learn what is meant by the concept of ‘tunnel vision’.
- Understand ‘narrow-internal’ in a processing category.
- Analyse the benefits of concentration.
- Discover the benefits of relaxation.
- Identify the signs of muscular tension as a result of fatigue.
- Analyse the ways of coping with muscular tension.
- Understand ways of focusing.
- Understand self-confidence and how it affects the athlete.
- Analyse how an athlete would overcome a lack of confidence.
Advantages of this Course
- No pre-requisite.
- Available with immediate access from anywhere.
- It can be studied in your own time, at your own pace.
- At the end of each unit there is a multiple choice question assessment, which is a great way to help you remember the main points of each lesson and confirmation that you have retained the essential knowledge.
- Once you have successfully completed all the modules for your course, you will be awarded: A Diploma.
- Mind, body & soul
- Self-belief & self-doubt
- Sport, playing at games & in competition
- Motivational techniques
- Focusing in & psyching out
- The big picture?
- Why me?
- Winning is everything!
- Mind winning ways
- Evaluating performance
- Valid until 31 December 2020.
- Reservation required online: http://www.vizualcoaching.com/redeem-voucher
- No refunds on online courses.
- Redeem course within 1 month from date of purchase.
- No-shows forfeit hyperli.
- Voucher must be redeemed using a Flash based computer, courses can then be downloaded onto any MP3 compatible device.
- Access to course material for 12 months. Training runs on any Compatibility:
- Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android. No software included.
- Training material available in English only.
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption.
- Course completion certificate included
In a Nutshell
Valid until 31 December 2020. Reservation required online: http://www.vizualcoaching.com/redeem-voucher No refunds on online courses. Redeem course within 1 month from date of purchase.