Ethiopian Food Tasting Experience for up to Six at Queen Sheba Restaurant
Queen Sheba is offering a seven-course Ethiopian tasting experience for two serving dishes consisting of vegetable and spicy meat dishes in the form of wet or wot, a thick stew, served atop injera, a large sourdough flatbread, which is made out of fermented teff flour.
What’s The Deal?
- Ethiopian tasting experience for two – R165 (valued at R320)
- Ethiopian tasting experience for four – R299 (valued at R640)
- Ethiopian tasting experience for six – R439 (valued at R960)
More about the Meal
Patrons get a portion of each of the following - it is not a choice of starters/mains and dessert but a course per person
- Sambussa: A pastry shell filled with lentils, onion, green pepper and herbs
- Azefa: Ethiopian lentils and mustard salad (simple, nourishing and zesty lentils salad with a tang and spicy mustard dressing)
- Doro Wot: Spicy Ethiopian chicken stew (tenderly cooked chicken leg with traditional Ethiopian spiced chicken stew served with boiled egg)
- Special Tibs: Lamb meat, sauteed with seasoned herb, pan fried with berbere flavour served with flavour of onion and tomato
- Shiro Wot - (Ethiopian style chickpeas flour sauce): Seasoned milled chickpeas flour cooked with onion and with special spices
- Miser Wot (Ethiopian lentil stew): Crushed red lentil cooked with our special berbere sauce.
- Finished off with a traditional Ethiopian coffee ceremony for each person.
All meals are 100% Gluten Free. View traditional Ethiopian dance "Eskesta" at the restaurant with no additional charge for Hyperli customers. Only for a limited time, Friday and Saturday evenings between 20:00 to 21:30.
- The deal is valid for three months from purchase date.
- Enquiries: Call 074 978 3445.
- No takeaways.
- Voucher redeemable: Monday to Thursday (16h00 – 23h00); Friday to Sunday (13h00 – 23h00).
You Save R155.00
Limited time only!
Over 394 bought
In a Nutshell
The deal is valid for three months from purchase date. Enquiries: Call 074 978 3445. No takeaways. Voucher redeemable: Monday to Thursday (16h00 – 23h00); Friday to Sunday (13h00 – 23h00).