Entry to the Chameleon Village Reptile and Conservation Park for up to Six
Animal spectators enjoy a day out observing and catching glimpses of your most favourite and absolutely phenomenal creatures...
Your voucher gets you entrance into three conservation parks! All three parks are at separate locations however they are not far apart from each other.
What's the Deal?
- Entry to the Chameleon Village Reptile and Conservation Park for Two – R219 (valued at R420)
- Entry to the Chameleon Village Reptile and Conservation Park for Four – R389 (valued at R840)
- Entry to the Chameleon Village Reptile and Conservation Park for Six – R1260 (valued at R1260)
Redemption of Voucher:
- Please bring along your printed Hyperli Voucher (with the barcode on).
- Present it to each park who will then stamp it and give it back to you at the final park. The person on duty will see that you have gone to all three parks and then they will keep the voucher.
- You are more than welcome to bring your picnic basket with.
Chameleon Village Reptile & Conservation Park
Is proud to say that we house large variety of Reptiles, including Snakes, Crocodiles, Lizards, Tortoises, as well as a variety of Tarantulas and frogs. We also house a variety of small mammals inter alia, Monkeys, Caracals, Jackals, Meerkats and Racoons.
- Our exhibits include the Africa’s most venomous snake the Boomslang the worlds longest snake the Reticulated Python plus of course Africa’s most feared snake the Black Mamba.
- We are true conservationists boasting a Tortoise sanctuary where we rehabilitate rescued Tortoises that are picked up from the road side, or confiscated from illegal sellers.
- The Reptile Park has an education through conservation policy, by striving to educate the public with Live Reptile demonstrations, Snakes awareness, and at the same time providing a safe haven for orphaned and injured animals.
Situated in Chameleon Village on the R104 (Rustenberg road) approximately 200 meters from the Damdoryn 4 way stop. We are open daily from 09h00 to 17h00 and offer live Snake shows and Crocodile feeding on weekends, public holidays and during the week (for booked groups only).
Garmin co-ordinates: S25 43'598" E27 49'587"
Address: Portion 238 & 239 Zandfontein Hartbeespoort
Hartbeespoort Fresh Water Fish Aquarium
Was established about 45 years ago is still operating, and is a well known landmark in the Melody area.
Amongst other purposes, the Aquarium has an education through conservation policy so they strive to educate the public, as well as to provide a safe haven for orphaned animals. We house aquatic animals like the Cape Fur Seal, Great White Pelicans and Nile Crocodiles as well as various water fowl.
Garmin co-ordinates: S25 44'13.4 E27 54'09.1
Address: Plot 97 Melodie Hartbeespoort
Aquarium situated next to the French Toast Restaurant. We are open daily from 09h00 to 17h00 and offer live Seal, Pelican and Croc shows as well as Crocodile feeding on weekends, public holidays and during the week (for booked groups only).
The Bird Sanctuary
After facing your fears, head to the bird sanctuary with a birdsong while gazing at the bright plumage of the various species available. We provide a safe haven for all orphaned and injured animals.
Walk into the Vulture enclosure and get the opportunity to interact with Chucky our tame vulture.
Garmin co-ordinates: S25.7173 E27.9007
Address: Flora Park, Hartbeespoort North West
The bird park is situated two minutes around the corner from the Aquarium and is based at the Makalani Holiday Resort.
Should you require further information please do not hesitate to contact us on 012 253 5119.
See General Terms & Conditions of a voucher
- The voucher is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase.
- Reservation required: Call 012 253 5119.
- Operating Hours: Monday & Tuesday (09h00 – 17h00); Wednesday (08h00 – 17h00); Thursday and Friday (09h00 – 17h00); Saturday and Sunday (09h00 – 18h00).