Entrance to Monkey Moves – Green Course at Acrobranch, Multiple Branches
If your little one is an aspiring Indiana Jones or Lara Croft, or if you would like to unleash your inner Tarzan and Jane, then Acrobranch Adventure Park is the must-visit outdoor aerial activity.
Whether a birthday party, corporate team building activity or just a fun way to spend some time under the canopies, Acrobranch provides a safe, adrenaline-packed and fun-filled environment to enjoy for all ages.
Swing, climb, dangle from branches, Acrobranch is a haven for adventure!
What you Get
- Entrance to the Monkey Moves (Green Course) for 2 or 4 people
How to Redeem
- To Book: contact us on 086 999 0369
- Reservations required at least 24 hours prior to arrival
- No email or walk-in customers will be accepted
- Printed Hyperli voucher must be presented upon arrival
- For Deal Conditions see the Fine Print
- Stellenbosch: Klein Joostenberg, R304, Muldersvlei, Stellenbosch
- Garden Route: Timberlake Organic Village, N2 between Wilderness and Sedgefield, George
- Hout Bay: 1 Hout Bay Rd, Hout Bay, Cape Town, 7806, South Africa
- Huddle Park: 27 Club St, Senderwood, Germiston, 2145
- Pretoria East - Rosemary Hill: Rosemary Hill, 257 R964, Pretoria, 0028
- Centurion: The Big Red Barn, C/O Nelson & Glen Road, Sunlawns Estate, Olifantsfontein, Centurion
- Pretoria North: 18 Honingnestkrans Street, Soutpan Road, Pretoria North
- Melrose, Johannesburg: James & Ethel Gray Park, Melrose Street Extension, Johannesburg
Monkey Moves Course
This course is suitable for the young adventurer (yet adults have been known to opt for this course as well). This challenging course will test your agility as you make your way through a variety of aerial obstacles.
- Number of obstacles: 14
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Age group: 7 years and older
About the Experience
- Valid for one session per person on Monkey Moves – Green Course only - please check the website for age and weight restriction for each branch (each branch is different) https://acrobranch.co.za/
- All other activities are excluded.
- Indemnity form to be completed upon arrival.
- Wear comfortable sporty clothing, closed shoes and tied-back hair.
- Subject to weather conditions.
- One course per person.
- Acrobranch terms and conditions apply http://acrobranch.co.za/terms-conditions.
See General Terms & Conditions of a voucher
- The deal is valid until 28 February 2021.
- The voucher is valid from Wednesday to Sunday only (09h00 – 17h00).
- Reservations required at least 24 hours prior to arrival: Call 086 999 0369.
- You will need your voucher code, which is found in the top left-hand corner of the voucher, to make and confirm your booking.
- Printed Hyperli voucher must be presented upon arrival.
- Not valid for public holidays.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- No email or walk-in customers will be accepted.
- Once a booking has been confirmed, no refunds will be permitted.
- Garden Route
- Hout Bay
- Huddle Park
- Pretoria East - Rosemary Hill
- Centurion: The Big Red Barn
- Pretoria North
- Melrose, Johannesburg
You Save R111.00
Limited time only!
Over 161 bought
In a Nutshell
The deal is valid until 28 February 2021. The voucher is valid from Wednesday to Sunday only (09h00 – 17h00). Reservations required at least 24 hours prior to arrival: Call 086 999 0369.