Entrance for up to Four Including A Personal Encounter with Wahlberg’s Eagle, Owls and Show Passes at Eagle Encounters at Spier
Discover a wildlife adventure in the heart of the Stellenbosch Winelands located on Spier Wine Farm.
Enjoy a personal encounter with Wally, the beautiful Wahlberg’s Eagle and four interactive flying shows daily, as well as personal interactions with owls, snakes, lizards, tortoises, rabbits, guinea pigs, goats and pigs.
Attendees are treated to one eagle encounter, per two people. Should you wish to try your hand at holding the impressive Black Eagle, tickets can be purchased at Eagle Encounters at an additional fee.
What’s the Deal?
- Entrance for One Including Personal Encounter with Wahlberg’s Eagle, Owls and Show Pass – R79 (valued at R110)
- Entrance for Two Including Personal Encounter with Wahlberg’s Eagle, Owls and Show Passes – R154 (valued at R220)
- Entrance for Four Including Personal Encounter with Wahlberg’s Eagle, Owls and Show Passes – R299 (valued at R440)
About Eagle Encounters
Founded in 2001 by Hank and Tracy Chalmers, Eagle Encounters is a wildlife rehabilitation, conservation, education and ecotourism centre located on the organic Spier Wine Farm just outside Stellenbosch.
Whilst Eagle Encounters’ main priority is the rehabilitation and release of wildlife, those animals that have been hand-reared become ambassadors for their species in the education and ecotourism programmes. The Eagle Encounters philosophy is that personal interaction bridges the gap between a passive understanding and an active will to conserve our wildlife for our future generations.
- Validity: The deal is valid until 30th November 2018.
- Not valid for school holidays.
- No reservations required.
- Operating hours: Monday to Sunday (09h30 – 17h00).
- Show times: 11h00, 14h00, 15h00 and 16h00.
- Printed Hyperli voucher to be presented upon arrival.
- Children under 3 enter for free.
- Children aged 3 to 12 can only gain entry with a valid voucher and when accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Children under 10 cannot participate in the Personal Wahlberg’s Eagle Encounter.
- Daily shows are advertised to the public; therefore we follow a strict time schedule.
- Kindly ensure that you are on time for the show, as we cannot keep other guests waiting.
- Personal encounters with the owls and Wahlberg’s Eagle can be done anytime during the course of the day.
- Kindly be advised that Spier does not allow private picnics.
- You can either enjoy one of their many restaurant, or pre-order your picnic 48-hours prior to your visit on 021 809 1100.
- You are welcome to enjoy your Spier picnic within the Eagle Encounters facility, among the beautiful birds.
- Eagle Encounters has a small kiddies’ play area in the touching zoo area.
- Visitors are welcome to bring along picnic blankets, provided that they order from Spier (no private picnic allowed).
You Save R31.00
Limited time only!
In a Nutshell
Validity: The deal is valid until 30th November 2018. Not valid for school holidays. No reservations required. Operating hours: Monday to Sunday (09h30 – 17h00). Printed Hyperli voucher to be presented upon arrival.
Half/Full Day Tour for 2/4 People Maboneng Art Township Experience Multiple Locations R1,465.00 R1,900.00
Choice of Great Cape Town Tours for 2 People for R999 Mauya airport shuttle and tours Multiple Locations R999.00 R1,900.00