Entrance for One Including Personal Wahlberg's Eagle & Owl Encounter plus Show Passes from R65 at Eagle Encounters at Spier
?Discover a wildlife adventure in the heart of the Stellenbosch Winelands located on Spier Wine Farm. Enjoy a personal encounter with Wally, the beautiful Wahlberg’s Eagle and four interactive flying shows daily, as well as personal interactions with owls, snakes, lizards, tortoises, rabbits, guinea pigs, goats and pigs.
Attendees are treated to one eagle encounter, per two people. Should you wish to try your hand at holding the impressive Black Eagle, tickets can be purchased at Eagle Encounters at an additional fee.
What's the Deal?
- R65 for Entrance for One + Personal Wahlberg’s Eagle Encounter + including Owl Encounters, Show Passes (R95 value)
- R135 for Entrance for Two + Personal Wahlberg’s Eagle Encounter + including Owl Encounters, Show Passes (R190 value)
- R265 for Entrance for Four + Personal Wahlberg’s Eagle Encounter + including Owl Encounters, Show Passes (R380 value)
More About Eagle Encounters
Founded in 2001 by Hank and Tracy Chalmers, Eagle Encounters is a wildlife rehabilitation, conservation, education and ecotourism centre located on the organic Spier Wine Farm just outside Stellenbosch. Whilst Eagle Encounters’ main priority is the rehabilitation and release of wildlife, those animals that have been hand-reared become ambassadors for their species in the education and ecotourism programmes. The Eagle Encounters philosophy is that personal interaction bridges the gap between a passive understanding and an active will to conserve our wildlife for our future generations.
- No reservation required.
- Must bring printed voucher
- Valid until 26th October 2017
- Monday to Sunday; 09:30 to 17:00.
- Show times: 11:00, 14:00, 15:00 and 16:00.
- Children under 3 are free.
- Children (3 to 12) can only gain entry on a valid voucher and accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Kids under 10 cannot participate in the Personal Wahlberg’s Eagle Encounter
- Daily shows are advertised to the public; therefore we follow a strict time schedule.
- Kindly ensure that you are on time for a show, as we cannot
- keep other guests waiting.
- Personal encounters with the owls and Wahlberg's Eagle can be done anytime during the course of the day.
- Kindly be advised that Spier does not allow private picnics.
- You can either enjoy one of their many restaurants, or pre-order your picnic from them 48 hours prior to your visit on 021 809 1100.
- You are most welcome to enjoy your Spier picnic within the Eagle Encounters facility, amongst the beautiful birds.
- Eagle Encounters has a small kiddies' play area in the touching zoo area, at the front of the centre a couple of picnic table-bench-combo’s, or visitors are still welcome to bring picnic blankets along, provided that they order from Spier (no private picnics allowed).
In a Nutshell
Valid until 26th October 2017, no reservations required. Voucher must be printed and presentation at arri Eagle Encounters is open from Monday - Sunday (09:30 -17:00) and show times are at 11:00, 14:00, 15:00 and 16:00 Children under 3 are free and Children from 3 to 12 can only gain entry on a valid voucher and accompanied by a responsible adult.