Dinokeng Big 5 Game Reserve: 2-Night Stay for Two including Self Game Drive at Halfway There Game Lodge
Dinokeng Game Reserve
Rediscover Africa’s heartbeat at Halfway There Game Lodge.
Rest your head in the lap of luxury and immerse yourself in the untamed wilderness under majestic African skies.
If you’re up to exploring, Dinokeng is the first free-roaming Big Five residential game reserve in Gauteng and promises a spectacular time for game-viewing enthusiasts.
What's the Deal?
- 2-Night Weekday Self-Catering Stay for Two Including Welcome Drink and Self Game Drive – R1550 (valued at R3875)
- 2-Night Weekend Self-Catering Stay for Two Including Welcome Drink and Self Game Drive – R1999 (valued at R5275)
*The offer valid for Self Game Drive only – not valid for a guided Game Drive
About each Option
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- 2-Night stay for 2 people
- Wood to braai
- Self game drive
- Free Wi-Fi in the bar area and restaurant
- Dinokeng Game Reserve Conservation levy:
- R80-00 per adult
- R50-00 per child
- The conservation fees are per stay and not per day
About the Accommodation
- Check-in: 14h00; Check-out: 11h00
- Child Policy:
- 0 to 2 years stay free, 2 to 10-year-olds are charged R325 per night
- 10 and above are charged R650 per person per night
- All rooms are air-conditioned
- All rooms have a work table for businessmen who wish to work late
- Tea/coffee stations in each room
- 4 Sleeper (1 x double bed 2 x single beds)
- Bath and Shower
- Patio table and chair overlooking the bush.
- The six luxury tents have en suite bathrooms
- Bar fridge
- Kitchen area equipped with all the basic necessities, including a microwave oven, kettle and coffee station.
- Table and chairs on the stoep overlooking the bushveld
- Covered parking/carport adjoining accommodation
- Lapa and braai area
- Restaurant & Bar
- WiFi available in the restaurant & bar
- Sparkling pools at restaurant
About Halfway There Game Lodge
Self-game drives can be enjoyed on the 800-hectare property within the Dinokeng Big Five Game Reserve.
The area is home to an abundance of game, including elephant, buffalo, rhino, lion, cheetah, giraffe, eland, kudu, wildebeest, zebra, impala and more. Keep your eyes peeled for the Big Five if you’re lucky you might spot the king of the jungle (lions) or leopards lazing in a tree.
See General Terms & Conditions of a voucher
You've Arrived! Check out Hyperli Flights powered by TravelStart. Find the cheapest flights, get an estimate and compare prices with major airlines on all international and local flights in seconds.
- The deal is valid until 30 November 2020.
- Valid for option purchased only.
- Accommodation is self-catering.
- Reservation required: Call 012 711 4002/3 or 082 459 0451 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maximum of four vouchers per person.
- Printed voucher must be presented upon arrival.
Magaliesburg: 1, 2 or 3-Night Stay for up to Five Imbabali Retreat & Venue Hekpoort R1,199.00 R1,975.00
Gauteng: 1 or 2-Night Weekday Stay for Two Whispering Pines Country Estate Magaliesburg R999.00 R1,530.00