Dinokeng Big 5 Game Reserve: 2-Night 4-Star Luxury Tent or Chalet Stay for Two including Breakfast, Welcome Drink and Game Drive at Halfway There Game Lodge
Dinokeng Game Reserve
Rediscover Africa’s heartbeat at Halfway There Game Lodge. Rest your head in the lap of luxury and immerse yourself in the untamed wilderness under majestic African skies.
What’s The Deal?
- 2-night stay for two including breakfast, welcome drink and game drive – R1249 (valued at R3250)
- Welcome drinks upon arrival.
- Includes breakfast.
- 2 days of self game drive on Halfway There 800ha property.
- Located in the Dinokeng big 5 Game Reserve
- All rooms are air-conditioned
- All rooms have a work table for businessmen who wish to work late
- Tea/coffee stations in each room
- 4 Sleeper ( 1 x double bed 2 x single beds)
- Bath and Shower
- Patio table and chair overlooking the bush.
- Covered parking adjoining accommodation.
- Lapa and braai area
- Ideal Family accommodation
- WIFI available in the restaurant & bar
- Sparkling pools at restaurant
Self-game drives can be enjoyed on the 800-hectare property within the Dinokeng Big Five Game Reserve. The area is home to an abundance of game, including elephant, buffalo, rhino, lion, cheetah, giraffe, eland, kudu, wildebeest, zebra, impala and more. Keep your eyes peeled for the Big Five, if you’re lucky you might spot the king of the jungle (lions) or leopards lazing in a tree.
Their six luxury tents have en suite bathrooms, a bar fridge, and a kitchen area equipped with all the basic necessities, including a microwave oven, kettle and coffee station. Each tent has an adjoining carport for guest’s convenience, as well as table and chairs on the stoep overlooking the bushveld.
Alternatively, stay in an old vintage-style Hollywood theme chalet and spend the night in the company of Elvis Presley, James Dean, Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn.
There is an enticing swimming pool for refreshing dips after hot game drives and braai facilities for summer evening braais. If it’s a bit nippy outside, enjoy warm meals at their onsite eatery where you’ll have a choice of wonderful South African dishes from which to choose. Dinokeng is the first free roaming Big Five residential game reserve in Gauteng and promises a spectacular time for game-viewing enthusiasts
- Validity: The deal is valid until 30 November 2018
- Valid for Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays Thursdays, excluding public holidays
- Maximum of four vouchers per person
- Rooms applicable: Chalets and luxury tents
- Reservation required: 012 711 4002/3 or 082 459 0451 or email@example.com.
- All bookings must be made within 7 working days of purchase – no refunds thereafter.
- Vouchers will be redeemed once the booking has been confirmed.
- Printed voucher must be presented upon arrival.
- 100% cancellation fee applies after bookings have been confirmed.
- Child policy: 0 to 2 years stay free, 2 to 10 year olds are charged R325 per night (including breakfast),
- 10 and above are charged R650 per person per night (including breakfast).
- Rescheduling of a booking provided the change is made one week prior to arrival – subject to availability.
- No-shows forfeit voucher. Check-in: 14h00; check-out: 11h00.
- Exclusions: Dinokeng Game Reserve Conservation levy: R60. All meals not specified, travel insurance, items of a personal nature, porterage and tipping and sightseeing not mentioned.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
You Save R2,001.00
Limited time only!
Over 331 bought
In a Nutshell
Validity: The deal is valid until 30 November 2018 Rooms applicable: Chalets and luxury tents. Reservation required: 012 711 4002/3 or 082 459 0451 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Deals View All
Cape Town: 2-Night Anytime Stay for up to Four The Residences at Crystal Towers Century City R1,999.00 R4,500.00
Cape Town: 1 or 2-Night Stay for Two Incl Breakfast Beta Beach Guest House Bakoven R1,119.00 R2,500.00