Data Science Course at Excel with Business
Are you looking to break into the field of Data Science, or merely gain a solid understanding of the discipline? Do you want to understand the importance of data better, and how to use it?
A Data Scientist’s skillset is the most sought-after skill across a wide range of industries. The median Data Scientist salary is $91k per annum according to Payscale, and Glassdoor awarded it Best Job in America (2016 & 2017), with a job satisfaction score of 4.4 / 5.
By studying this data science course online, you will quickly master the basics of the discipline, opening you up to a wealth of new job opportunities and propelling you into a fulfilling and lucrative career.
Or, perhaps you work with a team of data scientists and wish to develop your skills to talk with more authority about their work and collaborate better. Well, get ready to impress your colleagues and gain their respect with your insight and knowledge after completing this course!
What’s the Deal?
- Data Science Course – R49 (valued at R1060.04)
In this course you will learn:
- How to use your analytical skills to manipulate large data sets
- To develop business acumen, so findings are applicable in the real world
- To master statistics, to separate vital signals from irrelevant noise
- To grasp the basics R programming language and advanced Excel techniques
- To understand the core elements of data science, allowing you to solve real business problems
Section 1: Introduction
- Unit 1.1 - Introduction
Section 2: Software Tools
- Unit 2.1 - Software Tools Overview And Setup
- Unit 2.2 - Basics of Excel
- Unit 2.3 - Basics of R
- Unit 2.4 - Section Summary
Section 3: Understanding Data
- Unit 3.1 - Initial Appraisal of a Data Set
- Unit 3.2 - Handling Big Data
- Unit 3.3 - Characterising a Data Set
- Unit 3.4 - Probability
- Unit 3.5 - Section Summary
Section 4: Inferences from Data
- Unit 4.1 - Visualisation
- Unit 4.2 - Making Predictions
- Unit 4.3 - Decision Making
- Unit 4.4 - Section & Course Summary
- Level: Intermediate - Advanced
- Duration: 10 hours
- 24/7 Access
- Video Tutorials
- Accreditation: CPD UK
- Certificate included upon completion
- For more info: https://excelwithbusiness.com/product/introduction-to-data-science/
- Validity: The deal is valid until 31 December 2018.
- Online redemption required. To redeem, go to: https://excelwithbusiness.com/redeem/
- Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
- Internet connection required.
- NO refunds on codes deals.
R49.00 R1,060.04Buy Now
You Save R1,011.04
Limited time only!
In a Nutshell
Validity: The deal is valid until 31 December 2018. Online redemption required. Course content available for 12 months from registration date. Internet connection required. NO refunds on codes deals.