Crystal Springs Mountain Lodge: 3 to 7-Night Stay for up to Four
Travellers head out and experience historic charm in the countryside with a midweek, full week or weekend stay for two adults and two children at Crystal Springs Mountain Lodge.
Resort at a Glance:
Situated at the top of the Robber’s Pass on the road to Pilgrim’s Rest, the resort encompasses 2 400 hectares of beautiful, unspoiled countryside. Meticulously kept gardens combine with the natural scenery to create a haven of cliffs, gorges and forests with sweeping views of the magnificent surrounds. The resort offers four-star self-catering accommodation within a picturesque Nature Reserve and wild animals such as zebra, wildebeest, giraffe, antelope and jackal inhabit the area. Step off the beaten track and into the mountainous forest area that Crystal Springs is famous for. Breathe in the fresh air and experience nature at its finest. Allow your senses to come alive and your soul to be revitalised. The resort boasts onsite activities to entertain the whole family and is situated on the famous Panorama Route with must see attractions like God’s Window and the Blyde River Canyon within easy driving distance.
What’s The Deal?
- 3-night weekend stay for two adults and two children under 12 years
- 4-night weekday stay for two adults and two children under 12 years
- 7-night week-long stay for two adults and two children under 12 years
- The perfect destination for any kind of traveller
- Crystal Springs offers an idyllic experience to couples, families or friends. The staff's attention to detail will make any occasion one to remember.
- Delicious meals at Le Fera restaurant, Game Drive in the Nature Reserve, Hiking and 4x4 Trails, Bird watching
- Plenty of onsite activities; games room, pool area, kids activities
- Points of interest in the area like, The Panorama Route, God's Window and the Blyde River Canyon
1 Bedroom, 4 sleeper units
- 1 Main Bedroom with Double Bed
- A Double Sleeper Couch in the Lounge area
- 1 Bathroom - Bath and Shower Combo, Toilet, Basin
- Kitchen with Stove, Oven, Microwave and Fridge/Freezer
- Maximum occupancy: Two adults and two kids under 12 years
- 17 DSTV channels
- Board games
- Electronic games
- Mini Golf Course
- Tennis Courts
- Squash Court
- Jungle Gyms
- Three Outdoor cold pools
- One Outdoor heated pool
- Two Outdoor Chess Sets
- Restaurant and Ba
- Valid from 1st October until 30th November 2020.
- Voucher excludes Peak Season as well as Public Holidays.
- Reservation required: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 012 996 5120.
- Voucher is only valid for 4 people.
- All bookings must be made within 7 working days of purchase – no refunds thereafter.
- The Hyperli voucher will be redeemed once the booking has been confirmed.
- There are no restrictions on the amount of vouchers which may be purchased during the specific period.
- Travel within their province of residence is permitted only.
- 100% cancellation fee applies after bookings have been confirmed.
- No shows forfeit Hyperli voucher.
- Check-in: 16h00; Check out: 10h00
3-night weekend stay: Check in Friday afternoon, check out Monday morning
4-night midweek stay: Check in Monday afternoon, check out Friday morning
7-night week long stay: Check in Friday afternoon, check out following Friday morning
- Vouchers are subject to availability.
- All meals and flights not specified, travel insurance, items of a personal nature, portage and tipping and sightseeing not mentioned.
Crystal Springs Mountain Lodge