CompTIA Linux+ (LX0-101 & LX0-102) with e-Careers
Increasingly important in the modern marketplace, Linux is quickly establishing itself as a cost-effective way to provide powerful, scalable server computing. The CompTIA Linux+ course will help students gain a complete understanding of Linux fundamentals along with mastery of some of the common distributions.
This particular course is best suited to:
- Engineers and technicians who work with Linux servers and who need to earn an industry-recognised qualification.
- IT employees who need to improve their understanding of Linux computing concepts.
- Senior technicians and managers who need to understand how Linux fits into their corporate computing environment.
- Individuals who would like to improve their skills to facilitate a career change in IT engineering and support.
- The 10 modules that make up the CompTIA Linux+ course are delivered using a valuable mix of instructor-led videos, interactive animations, self-study materials and Live Lab exercises (see below). Every part of the course is available on the e-learning platform, allowing any time, any place, any device access to materials. Students can discuss course content with their peers using the built-in social networking tools, before testing their knowledge and understanding of each feature using a series of flash cards and quizzes. Final end of unit tests and practical exercises help to confirm readiness for the CompTIA Linux+ and Novell Certified Linux Professional certification examinations.
The course also provides students with access to Practice Labs platform helping them develop practical skills by accessing dedicated live equipment, allowing them to put their knowledge to the test and recreate each scenario they encounter in the course materials. The Live Lab operates exactly like an onsite hardware resource, allowing learners to experiment with Linux systems and develop valuable practical skills in the process.
What’s the Deal?
- CompTIA Linux+ (LX0-101 & LX0-102) – R399
Key Learning Points
The CompTIA Linux+ course is divided into ten distinct modules, taking students from the most basic concepts of the Linux operating system, through to installation, deployment and security ‘hardening’ to protect resources and data. Each of the training guides and videos is accompanied by hands-on exercises to be completed in the Live Lab, helping to reinforce the concepts being taught.
Over the course of ten modules, learners will cover:
- Common command line operations and how to use Shell commands.
- Software installation and management using RPM, Apt-Get and other libraries.
- How to configure and access hardware resources from the Linux operating system.
- Partitioning and managing hard disk drive space and filesystems.
- Managing files and security permissions to protect corporate data.
- Understanding and managing the Linux boot process.
- Deploying and configuring the X desktop user interface to simplify management and usage of the Linux system.
- Administering the Linux operating system, and improving operations in a networked environment.
- Configuring and troubleshooting basic networking services including DHCP and IP addressing.
- Writing scripts to automate common database and email management tasks.
- Improving security to prevent unauthorised access to data or system resources.
Advantages of this Course
The CompTIA Linux+ course provides a complete, in-depth introduction to installing, managing and troubleshooting Linux in a corporate computing environment. By completing this course, students will have mastered intermediate and advanced techniques required to operate Linux-based systems effectively and to sit the CompTIA Linux+ and Novell Certified Linux Professional certification exams.
Other benefits of completing this course include:
- Learning the advanced Linux management skills required to manage a corporate Linux server environment.
- Skills and experience that will help graduates become a valuable member of the server management team.
- The knowledge and experience required to pass two globally recognised certification exams.
- Valuable skills that will improve job prospects and employment choices.
- Upon completion of the course, students will be fully prepared to sit and pass the CompTIA Linux+ and Novell Certified Linux Professional qualification exams. Please contact us for further details about how these exams can also be completed online.
- Managing Software
- Configuring Hardware
- Managing Files
- Booting Files
- Basic Networking
- Validity: The deal is valid until 31 December 2020.
- Only one voucher per person, one additional voucher may be bought as a gift.
- Customer service support 24/5 – call +44 (0) 203 198 7700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 12 months unlimited access to course content.
- Training platform runs on any Flash-based computer. Hyperli does not cover any additional tax, service charge or gratuity.
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android.
- No software included.
- Course completion certificate included.
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information found here https://www.e-careers.courses/faqs
- Image displayed is only a representation.
- Hyperli does not cover additional tax, service charge or gratuity.
For more information click here
- To redeem go to https://www.e-careers.courses/redeem-voucher
- Enter your voucher code and click ‘Redeem’.
- Enter your details and your email address.
- You will then receive an email with instruction on how to access the course within three working days of redemption.
You Save R3,249.00
Limited time only!
In a Nutshell
The deal valid until 31 December 2020. 12 months unlimited access to the course. Course completion certificate included. One voucher per person; one additional voucher may be bought as a gift.