Choice of Large Classic Pizza Including 4 x Half Waffles and 2 Kids Eat Free at Panarottis N1 City Mall
Buy Now to Experience later with a 6 month validity!
At Panarottis, we’re absolutely passionate about Italian-style food!
Panarottis N1 city mall is a family-friendly restaurant who remains true to the original Panarottis recipes. They make use of the freshest and finest ingredients, a good dash of Mediterranean flair, and loads of passion – Just like they do in Italy!
From breakfast to pizza and pasta and all the way to scrumptious desserts and gourmet milkshakes, there is something on the menu for all!
What you Get
- 1 Large Classic Pizza
- 4 Classic Belgian Half Waffles
- Choice of pizza, pasta or make your own pizza for 2 kids
How to Redeem
- Walk-ins welcome
- Present Hyperli voucher to redeem
Classic Pizza Menu
- Al Capone (Hot or not?): tikka chicken, red onions, cherry tomatoes and gherkins.
- Mexicana (Hot or not?): bolognaise mince, cherry tomatoes, assorted peppers, red onions and garlic.
- Saucy Chicken and Mushroom: roast chicken and mushrooms, drizzled in sweet chilli mayo.
- Sweet Chilli Chicken and Feta: roast chicken, feta and sweet chilli sauce.
- Mediterranean: olives, feta, cherry tomatoes, basil pesto and fresh rocket.
- Greek: Spinach, olives and feta.
- Chicken and Mayo: chicken and mayonnaise.
- Vegetarian: cherry tomatoes, red onions, assorted peppers, mushrooms and pineapple.
- Regina: pressed beef and mushrooms.
- Hawaiian: pressed beef and pineapple.
- Margarita: traditional tomato and mozzarella cheese with Italian spices.
4 x Classic Belgian Half Waffles
- Chicken & Cheese Pizza
- Ham & Cheese Pizza
- Ham & Pineapple Pizza
- Margherita Pizza
- Bacon & Cheese Pizza
- Make your own pizza
- Alfredo Pasta
- Spaghetti Bolognese
- Macaroni & Cheese
See General Terms & Conditions of a voucher
- The voucher is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase.
- Walk-ins welcome.
- Present Hyperli voucher to redeem.
- Enquiries: call 021 595 4292
- Operating Hours:
- Monday to Thursday (08h00 – 22h00)
- Friday & Saturday (08h00 – 23h00)
- Sunday (09h00 –22h00)