Choice of Any 2-Course Meal with a Beverage for up to Six at Great Indian Curries
Enjoy a 2-course meal for either date night, family night out or a friendly get together!
Great Indian Curries is an Indian Restaurant located in the popular and lively town of Sea Point, offering delicious, mouth-watering, classic, Indian cuisine. Great Indian Curries, gives you an amazing taste of India with a restaurant that has a warm, welcoming atmosphere, as well as friendly and attentive staff.
Get ready to be warmed from the inside out with hearty, delectable meals, you might not be able to pronounce, but will burst with flavours. Spicy and aromatic, you’ll immediately be drawn in by the exotic, unfamiliar dish names, ingredients and distinctive, tongue-tingling flavours.
What's the Deal?
- Choice of Any 2-Course Meal with a Beverage for Two – R199 (valued at R320)
- Choice of Any 2-Course Meal with a Beverage for Four – R399 (valued at R660)
- Choice of Any 2-Course Meal with a Beverage for Six – R579 (valued at R990)
About the 2-Course Meal
- Samosa: Mince/Chicken/Potatoes/Sweetcorn & Cheese
- Veg Pakoda
- Aloo Vada
- Aloo Tikki
- Butter Chicken: chicken cooked in smooth tomato gravy enriched with cashew nuts, methi& butter
- Chicken Vindaloo: chicken cooked in hot spicy onion gravy
- Chicken Korma: pieces of boneless chicken cooked in a mild cashew nut gravy & cream
- Paneer Makhani (v): fresh homemade cottage cheese cooked in creamy tomato sauce
- Kadai Mushroom (v): mushrooms deliciously cooked in herbs, green pepper & spices
- Veg Korma (v): mixed vegetables with cream & cashew nut gravy
- Black Tea
- Masala tea
- Hot chocolate
See General Terms & Conditions of a voucher
- Validity: The voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- To Book, contact 084 243 4444.
- Trading Hours:
- Sunday to Thursday (11h00 – 22h00)
- Friday & Saturday (11h00 – 23h00)
- No Takeaways.
You Save R121.00
Limited time only!
Over 58 bought
In a Nutshell
Validity: The voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. To Book, contact 084 243 4444. Trading Hours: Sunday to Thursday (11h00 – 22h00); Friday & Saturday (11h00 – 23h00).